Ñįčē jåśöń???

(A/N SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING WAS ON VACATION.)

VALERIE P.O.V.

I wake up at 6:30 to find Jason sleeping peaceful right beside me. He has his arms wrapped around me tightly almost suffocating me. I shift uncomfortably and he notices and wakes up. He flutters his hazel eyes. "Good morning" Jason say and cuddles more into my neck. "Hi" I say shyly cuddling into him more and try to act like its not weird that I'm cuddling with one of my patients. We both pull away and look into each other's eyes "Im going running, want to come?" I ask Jason.
"Nope" he says popping the P. I was about to ask him why, but I realized he had no clothes to go running in. I pull out my sports bra and spandex, while Jason watches my every move. I walk into the bathroom, change, and put my hair into a pony tail. I walk out and go to my closet and get my Nikes on. "Ok I will be back." I say he nods and I grabbing my phone and headphones. I walk down the stairs and out the door. I put on problem by Ariana grande and iggy azalea and put my headphones in.

I start running and I run by people but only one person caught my eye. He was just standing there looking at me. His piercing green eye Are what stood out the most. He had dark jet black hair. He was wearing all black clothes. I keep running and when I pass him I look back and he is still staring at me so I run faster until I get to my house.

I unlock the front door and open and go straight in and close it fast, lock it and put my back against trying to catch my breath. "Tired?" a deep voice said I scream and look at Jason who is holding a water bottle. "Uh..yea" I lie. He hands me the water bottle and I thank him. I walk upstairs "Were are you going?" Jason asks "To shower" I say "Mind if I come" he says while winking at me. I give a disgusted face "Uhhh yea I mind" I say "Worth a try." he says to himself but I can hear it. I get unchanged in the bathroom and take a shower and when I get out put on sweats and a tank top. Then I blow dry my wet hair and go down stairs.

Jason is watching breaking bad while I go into the kitchen and make us both a sandwich. When I'm done I carry the two plates. I enter the room and give him his plate "Thank you" he says politely. "Your welcome" I say with a smile. I set my plate down on the coffee table and go get us root beers. Once were all settled Jason speaks up "Why do you wanna help me?" he says. "What do you mean?" I say with confusion spread on my face. "I mean why don't you just give up on me like all the other counselors" he says while looking down. "Because I'm not your other counselors. Just think of me as your friend trying to help you and we'll because I care for you." I say honestly, he look up at me "You mean that?" he asks "Yes, why?" I question him. "We'll no one has ever cared for me." he says "What about your brother" I say, his jaw clenches and he balls his hand into fist. "Thats none of your business!" he yells at me I frown "U-uh let's t-talk about something e-else. Eh?" I say stuttering a lot because I'm scared of him. "I'm sorry I just have outbursts." he says looking down ashamed. "Its ok I understand." I say with a smile and rub his back. "So what you- I say but was cut off by the door bursting open and I see my roommate Kaylee looking at us confused "Well who is this?" she asks "My patient I'm helping" I say "Ok" she says probably wondering why he's in my house. Jason stands up and take his hand out for her to shake "I'm Jason" he says "I'm Kaylee" she says very flirtatious while shaking his hand. Jason chuckles and shakes his head, then sits back down on the couch. "So watch ya guys doing?" she says coming over and sitting between us.

JASON P.O.V.

We end up watching two movies kaylee is asleep and after the third movie I realize I have to go back to my gang. "I think I should get going" I say say standing up "Want me to drive you home?" Valerie says "No uh I will have one of my friends come pick me up" I say quickly. "Ok" she says "Can I use you bathroom?" I ask Valerie "Yea of course you take a right down the hall, and the second room on the left." she say while looking at me. I walk quickly there and open the door. I take out my phone and call Chaz he picks up on the second ring. "Hey can you pick me up?" I ask him "Ya, where are you?" He asks. Once I give him the directions I flush the toilet so it seems like I actually went and turn the water on, then off, and walk out and sit on the couch next to Valerie.

She takes a deep breath "Jason, may I ask you something?" she says kinda nervous "Sure" I say looking at her suspiciously. It looks like she wants to tell me something. "Uh...never mind I kinda forgot" she says while looking down at her hands and I know something is up with her. "Hey" I say lifting up her chin with my index and middle finger "What's wrong?" I ask her. She look like she contemplating on wether she wants to say it or not. "Ok I SawAManWhenIWasRunningAndHeWasStarringAtMe." she says really fast and I can barley hear a word she says. "Ok can you repeat that but slower?" I say looking in her eye and I see fear written across her face. "I saw a man when I was running and he was starring at me and not like how when a boy thinks a girl is cute, it was like creepy and stalkerish." She says look cut and adorable as she hugs a pillow. EW what am thinking.

"Aren't you the one to help me with my problems.Not the other way around" I say in a joking manner but she doesn't seem to find the humor in it because she gives me a look as if to say 'Really'. "I'm being serious I'm scared" she says in a whining voice and I give in. "Ok. Ok what did he look like." I say being serious. "He has like piercing green eyes and he had jet black hair up to his eyebrows, and he was wearing all black." Valerie gives me a perfect description and I know exactly who it is. Xavier. He was my best friend when we were growing up but things suddenly changed when he joined the gang that was an enemy with my gang for a long time.

"Jason you ok?" Valerie asks shaking my shoulder softly. I shake my head getting out of my trance."Yea" I say and my phone vibrates and I take out of my pocket and look at the screen and see that's have a text from Chaz it says he is waiting outside. "Ok I have to go. Do you think you will be fine here with kaylee?" I asked concerned for her safety. I don't know why though. I just feel I need to protect. Your starting to have feelings for her Jason. The voice in my head says but I know that's not it so shake it from my thoughts. "Yea I-I'm sure we'll b-be fine" she says while stuttering a lot. "Ok but if you need anything call me Ok?" I say to her "Alright" she says a little unsure but nods her head.

As i'm about to open the door I hear Valerie call my name and I turn around only to have her jump in my arms while I stumble back. Her legs around my waist, her skinny arms wrap around my neck, and her face laying on her arms. I rub her back "You'll be fine ok" I say trying to lighten up the mood. "Ok" she whispers causing a shiver go done my spine. "I have to go Ok, but make sure you lock your doors and don't open the door for anyone. Alright?" I say protectively. She lifts up her head "Thank you Jason" she says then kisses my cheek and blushes. She hops down "Bye I will see you tomorrow" I say to her. "Bye. Be careful" she says smiling and waves slightly. I walk out the door with a smile on my face and get into the passenger seat of Chaz's car and he speeds off. I get to the gang house and go straight upstairs to my room and lay on my bad think about tonight. I place my hand in my cheek and remember how soft her lips were and how she said my name. The only thing I remember is telling myself I can't have feelings for her.

🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

Sorry for not updating I was on vacation last week!

Hope you like!!!👍

Vote and comment please!!!