Thê fįršt mëętïńg

Valerie's P.O.V

I woke up at 8:00 and got dressed, did my hair, and applied my makeup. Good thing it only takes me 30 minutes to get ready. I went down stairs and went into my car and it took me about 10 minutes to get there.

Once I got there I signed in and waited for this Jason guy to come, hopefully he is nice. What if he doesn't talk? What if he doesn't like me?

What if - my thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. There stood a very muscular man, with all black clothes and hazel eyes.

"Hi, I'm Valerie" I said with a smile while reaching my hand out for him to shake it, which never happens.

"Hey" he says slowly and closes the door then he trudges over to a seat. "Ok then, tell me about yourself" I said to him with a smile on my face.

"There's not much" he said while lightly scratching the back of his neck and avoiding and and all eye contact with me.

"Do you have any sibling?" I asked him,"Listen, it's none of your business if I do or I don't" he snapped at me with anger evident in his eyes.

"Hey, I won't judge you, I'm just here to listen to you and help you with your problems; don't see me as a counselor, see me as a friend" I say with a smile while I put my hand on his large hand that was resting on the table.

When I touched his hand it was like mini fireworks working their way throughout my entire arm.

"Next topic, thanks." he said grumbly and removes my hand. "You know what let's go for a walk" I told him while getting up from my seat.

"Whatever" he grumbles, "Yay, lets go!" I said excitedly and when I grabbed his arm I felt a tingling sensation but I shrug it off.

After walking to a park we sat down and he told me about his brother that had died recently. I told him my story while I was growing up, getting bullied and he knew how it felt. He seems as if there was a wall around his heart so he didn't feel any emotion.

When we headed back to the office I told him some funny stories and jokes, to my surprise he actually laughed.

He opens the door for me "Why thank you, kind sir." I said in a British accent. "No problem." he said in an accent too. When we get to my office, we look at each other then he looks down at the ground.

He seems like he could use a hug. I get up frokvkyberwand open my arms out and hug him. "You looked like you could use a hug." I say into his shoulder. Then he hesitantly wraps his arms around my tiny figure. He was 6'2 and I was 5 feet tall.

Jason's P.O.V.

Maybe I should just give her a chance. Pfft nope, It's too hard to trust someone you just met. "Ok our time is over but I will see you tommorrow. Here is my phone number if you need anything!"she said with a cute smile

"Bye" she waved to m,. "Bye" I say and exit the door.

Hop in the car and drive to the club. I go in through the back door and put on a white dress shirt, a black vest, and a bow tie. Then I go out and start taking drink orders. Yes I work as a bartender and yes i am only 18.

A blonde woman maybe in her early 30's comes walking up to the bar obviously drunk. "Hey, big boy" she slurred, "I'm not into things like you" I spat coldly, She looked offended "We'll let me tell you boy, your not such a turn on yourself either." She said confidently but still slurring a little.

"I'm not in the mood to argue, I don't like you. Why don't you go to your 60 year old boyfriend" I told her raising my voice a little. She stomps away from me into the crowd.

The same blonde lady comes back and drags her old boyfriend right in front of my face. "How can I help you sir" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Hey boy, you flirting with my girl." he said protectively, I laughed "Ew why would I do that" I said scrunching my face in disgust.

He punches my right eye, I climbed over the table, get on top of him and start beating him up until he is no longer conscious.

I had to be escorted by the guards out of the building. I got in my car and tried to start it up but it wouldn't work so I just slept in it. I'll figure everything out  tommorow.

Please vote and comment!!!

Nov. 28. 2014
Apr. 15. 2018