Bøñdîńg tïmę

VALERIE P.O.V.

I am sitting here in bed and it's 1 a.m. . I have literally nothing to. Wait I could call Jason, but what if he's sleep. He's probably not asleep. Ugh whatever I'm just going I call him.I dial his phone number and on the second ring it answers.

Phone call with Jason

"Hey" I say tiredly even though I can't go to sleep

"What's-what's wrong?" He asked and his voice very raspy, that I got butterflies in my stomach.

"Uh we'll you see...ok I was bored and had nothing to do soooo... yea" I say stretching out the O in so and laughing nervously.

"So since you were bored you called me at"- he paused probably looking at the clock "1a.m. You decided to wake me up. Really Valerie." He says and I can mentally see him shaking head.

"Yea sorry I know your sleep but I'm just so bored and I guess I just decided to call because"- I say but he cuts me off.

"Ok...ok I get it. what do you want to talk about?" he asks me.

"Um we'll I don't really know hmm. What do you want to do tomorrow or we'll I guess today?" I ask Jason

"I hear guardians of the galaxy is coming out" he says

"Ok cool would uh, you maybe like to go see it with me?" I awkwardly and silently face palm myself for being so darn nervous.

"Yea sure" he say calmly

"Ok we'll, I will see you at the movies I will text when to get there. Bye." I say

"Bye." Jason said and that was the last thing I heard before I drifted into a deep sleep.

Morning

'Ring' 'Ring'

I was awoken by the alarm clock that sits on my night stand. I set it to wake me up at 7:30 each morning. I go into the bathroom brush my teeth then I wash my face. Once I'm done I change out of my PJ's and get into the shower. When I'm done washing my body and my hair I get out, grab the towel and wrap it around me. Then go find some clothes for the movies since it cold in there. I put on a light pink shirt with black unicorn scattered  everywhere on the shirt, with some skinny jeans, and I put on light pink ballerina flats.

I go into the bathroom, straighten my hair, and put it into a half up half down with a bow. I put on red lipstick on and a little mascara on. I get out the bathroom and grab my purse which is a decent size to put snacks in because if you thought I was paying those ridiculous prices then you thought wrong.

I go downstairs to see kaylee is up and eating on cereal. "Hey." I say while I grab some snacks and put them in my purse. "Hey who were you talking to at 1 a.m. In the morning?" she asks suspiciously. I laugh nervously and scratch the back of my neck "Uh no one." I lie. "You sure about that?" she smirks. "Yes well I gotta go see you later!" I say quickly heading out the front door and into my car.

I know what your thinking isn't it weird to hangout with one your patients outside of work hours. Well yea I guess but for some reason I just want to get closer to him and get to know what it was like for him growing up. I decide to text Jason and no im not driving I'm still in the driveway.

Me: Hey meet me at Harkins across the street from subway.

Jason: ok be there in 10 minutes.

Me: ok see ya and I already have snacks.

At the movie theatre

I walk to Jason who just out of his car.

"Hey the movie starts in five minutes I already bought the ticket and i have snacks!!!" I say while patting my bag. He smiles at me adoringly. He actually smiles. I link my arm with him and we walk into the building, give the tickets to the lady who then tell us the direction to get there. "Alright you go straight down, take a left and first door you see is it." the young women says and smile politely.

We turn off our phones before going in there. When we get in there we sit at the top and I get out sour patch kids, skittles, twix, and much more candy. "Geez how much stuff did you bring." he looks at me with wide eyes then he looks at all the different assorted candy and instantly takes the sour patch kids before I could even say anything he has a handful in his mouth already.

I look at him and study him when he is being happy and immature. The lady two seats from us accidentally drops her phone and when she comes back up from receiving it Jason makes a fart noise and everyone looks at her and starts bursting into laughter even Jason and me. I love see Jason act so carefree instead if having his guard up all the time.

We were half way into the moving and it was getting super cold that I was shivering. I think Jason took off his jacket and put it around me. I know that sounds cliche but hey it was very warm and smelled of mint. "Thank you" I say put my head on his left shoulder and he tenses up but then calms down when he knows what I doing. He put a arm around my shoulder protectively and before I even think of what I'm doing I snuggled into his side. I slowly see the moving picture go away as my eyelids close.

"Valerie." I hear someone say "Valerie." some says again this time shaking me I open my eyes and see that it was Jason. I rub my eyes and yawn. "The movie is over." he says while I get up from my seat and hand Jason back his jacket he let me borrow. We get out outside and we are blinded by the suns brightness. "Hey uh wanna get some pizza?" he asks me. "I'm up for some pizza!" I say excitedly

We drive to the nearest pizzeria and get out of our cars. We go inside and the smell pizza instantly hits your nose. While we wait in line I look at what they have. I decided to get a slice of chicken and bacon while Jason got 2 slices of pepperoni pieces of pizza. "Hello welcome to California pizza! What can I get you." and brown haired girl asked Jason very flirtatious. "Can I have 2 slices of pepperoni and..." Jason says looking at me "1 slice of chicken and bacon." I tell the girl behind the counter. She rolls her and scoffs "You might want to get a salad." she says rudely "Why?" I ask "Well your fat." she says plainly. "What your problem?" Jason's getting annoyed by the rude comments. "What?" she asks dumbly. "Really! What? Your insulting my friend for no reason. You know what just give us our food to go, before I get the Manager and have him fire you!" Jason yells at the girl. She was so shocked she didn't know what to do so she quickly gave us our Togo bag with minimal eye contact.

"You ok?" Jason say wiping a tear that I didn't know was there while his other hand caresses my cheek. I shake my head no and he pulls me into a heart warming hug and I just melt into his arms. I sob in to his stomach close to his chest and wrap my arms around his waist. "D-do you t-think I'm f-fat?" I say stuttering and mumbling my words in his chest.

He pulls me out of his grasp and holds my face with both of his large hands and looks me in the eye. "Of course not that girl was just jealous of you. she wish she could be as beautiful as you are" Jason's says and starts leaning but before our lips would connect "Um thank you" I say as i pull away from the grasp of his hands.

I mean I wanted to kiss him but he is my patient. "Uh yea um." he says while scratching the back of his neck and shaking his head. "You want to eat out here?" Jason asked me as if nothing just happened in the last five seconds."Uh yea." I say without making eye contact. We sit down on a bench and start eating. We eat in silence until Jason says something. "Look Valerie......"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

I wish they had a unicorn emoji!!!

Please vote and comment!