Mêętïńg

After an awesome weekend with my handsome boyfriend I decided to just chill out at my house, then...BOOM! Next thing you know it's Monday, and on Mondays I have meetings, at least it's with someone I like.

I head down the to see kaylee taking her online courses. "Hey kaylee." I said walking to the fridge and a few carrots to munch on while I walk to drive to work. "Hey Val." She says rubbing her eyes and taking sips of her coffee.

I laugh at her "Was somebody watching movies past there bed time?" I asked in a baby voice while smiling and leaning against the counter. "Ha ha ha that was so funny I forgot to laugh." She says while trying to not crack a smile. "Alright I will see your later kaylee." I say and walk out the door.

I drive to my office and get out my car. I walk in and see Jason in the waiting room and I give him a hug, he hugs me back lifting me up so my feet don't touch the ground. I peck his lips and he sets me down.

I smile and grab his hand and lead him to my office. We both take a seat. "We'll I don't think you have anything to talk about or problem so why don't we go for a walk." I say "Ok then, let's go." Jason says and gives me one of his famous smiles.

He picks me up bridal style and walks out the building while I ignore the many stares we got I was just enjoying the time I was spending with my Jay Jay. I wrap my arms around his neck as he continues to carry me.

We go to the nearest park and find a tree with the most shade. We sit under it, with me on his lap and wrap my arms around his waist, he wraps his arms around me too.

I lay my head on his chest and take in my surroundings, kids playing on the squeaky swings, green trees swinging back and forth due to the wind, and the bright yellow sun shining down on us.

"A penny for your thoughts princess?." Jason asked snapping me out my thoughts and back into reality. "That's a yeet." I say and then burst out laughing. "Your such a little weirdo." he says and pinches my cheeks. I scoff undo my arms from his waist "Take that back." I demand and cross my arms. "Nope." he says and shakes his head

"Ok." I say calmly. "Ok?" Jason looks at me with his eyebrows scrunched and his head titled to the side. "Yep because your to adorable for me to stay mad at you." I say and poke his cute little nose. He takes my face into his large hand and gives a big sweet kiss with sound effects and everything.

"Let's go back it's getting pretty dark outside." I say and shiver slightly. "Yea your right come on, here take this." Jason say and hands me his leather jacket. "Thank you." I say and smile up at him. "No problem baby girl." he says and leans down to kiss my flushed cheek.

He holds my waist  and soon we make our way back to building. He opens the door and I walk in with him after me. "I shall see you in two days." I say and hug him good bye. "Bye babe." he says and my heart flutters and we wave goodbye.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Short but 2 chapters in a day!!!!!!
Oct. 4. 2014
Please comment and vote!!!