Chapter 26: Revelations Part 2

Start from the beginning

“What does he want?”I wondered out loud. “Why now?”

“He could also ruin your thing with Holly if you are not careful, Blake?” Jay point out as a fact.

I shifted my gaze to his. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, Austin is not stupid. He might act like his but he is not. I’m pretty sure he has a plan and it’s going the way he plans to.” Jay suggested and I was suddenly afraid but not of me for afraid for Holly.

“How do you get to be so smart but still a dumbass in classes?” Nick wondered in awe as he stare at Jay.

Jay resisted the urge to punch him but just stare at him. “My point is that there was something weird about him since we all met him. He is still weird but I’m pretty sure that he does know a few things.”

“Like?” Nick pressed curiously while he left brow rose.

“He knows things about Blake now. Think about it guys, he has been here for weeks. He knows about Holly’s pregnancy, Blake’s conquests, the secret of sleeping with her best friend and his feelings for her. He might as well cut you to pieces right now and reveal everything out in the open.” Jay reply confident.

I sighed as I heard this and thought about it. He was right. Austin has been here for a while to know me and search things about me. God, how I hate him by the second.

“The question now is, what are you going to do now, Blake?” Nick said in a detective tone of voice.

“I’m going to make him regret he ever come here in the first place.” I said in anger as I tighten my fist.

“Atta boy, smack him on the head, punch him on the face and send him running like the pathetic dog he is.” Nick said in encouragement.

“That’s mean.” Jay whispered to him.

Nick stare at him. “And?”

“I am just saying, dude?” Jay said as he shrugged his shoulders.

At that precise moment, the bell ring loudly and we all stare at each other.

“Next time we can please meet somewhere else?” Nick asked as I stare around the bathroom and found nothing wrong with it.

“What’s wrong with the bathroom?” Jay asked as he stares around too.

“It’s a girl’s thing. Look at us, just like them, talking about guys and such. It’s pathetic.” He said and storm off the bathroom without looking back.

I sighed once more.

“You okay, buddy?” Jay asked as he walked closer.

I nodded. “Yeah, just thinking.”

“Don’t let him get to you.”

“I won’t.”

“By the way, why were you late this morning? Were you with Holly or with...”

I didn’t let him finish the sentence. “I was with Holly. She overslept and I had to wake her.”

“You dog.” Jay said with a wink then punch him softly on the arm as a signal that said “Proud of you or you got game.”

“It’s nothing like that. Nothing happen, anyway.”

“Why you sound so disappointed?”

My mind immediately went back to what happened this morning on her bed and I smile at the thought of it.

“I’m not. I’m just trying to get used to on how is like to be with Holly without thinking or having  sex. This morning was hard enough to get her out of the bed when I want her in it.”