Chapter 19: Second Clinic Visit & Skipping Class

A/n Yay an update. Finally. It has not been a week since the last. But thanks to those who wish me a happy birthday last chapter. I had a wonderful time. Hopefully this chapter is okay.

Please comment and vote. Also bookcovers, banners & videos are welcome.

Enjoy!

Chapter 19: Second Clinic Visit & Skipping Class

Holly’s POV

“So we are all alone.” Blake announce the next morning as we waited in the waiting room to be called to the doctor’s office.

I smile then lay my head against his shoulder, “I told you my mom has business meeting this morning and she couldn’t come.”

“Hmm, I am not complaining I just think that it’s good for us to be doing this alone you know.” He said as his eyes wonder around the room where he ignore the sights of girls staring openly at him.

Somehow I found my smile spreading even wider across my face at that been said, “You sound really excited about that.”

He laugh then his gaze locked on mine as he stare down at me, “I am.”

“What about your mom? Why didn’t you invite her to come?” I asked intriguingly on why he didn’t since he could. The baby was going to be part of his family too.

“Hmm, she did offer but she also couldn’t come due to her business meeting this morning but she did promise to be here at the next appointment.”

“What does your mom do for living?”

“Oh she is owns a gallery.”

“Really.” I said in a astonish tone as I lift my eyes to his.

“Yeah, my mom is an artist and own her business.”

“That’s amazing. Why didn’t you tell me that before?”

“Because you never asked me, Holly.” He whisper on my ear as he leaned over me then he kiss the side of my face making other girls in the room sight in disappointment.

“Did you...did you that on purpose or is it because....” I started to ask in a whisper curiously as to why he kiss me in public in front of these girls who have done nothing but stare at him since they first day they lay their eyes on him. I bit my lower lip stopping the question in midsentence and breathed out still leaning my head on his right shoulder.

“I did it because I want to.” He whisper a minute later sensing what was my question.

“Really.” I said in a inhibited tone as my cheeks started to heat up.

“Why you sound so surprise?” he asked in a baffle tone as he ran his fingers through my hair laying his chin against my head.

“I don’t know...” I confess honestly as I fixed my gaze away from him.

He chuckles but didn’t say anything instead he sigh then continue to pass his fingers through my hair which I found comforting.

“9 weeks.” I whisper through my lips as I lay my right hand against my stomach.

“9 weeks.” He whisper back in a delighted tone as he lay his left hand on top of mine.

“What do you think the baby look like now?”

“Well one thing is certain is not a jelly bean anymore.” He said then pulled away from me and pulled out his black leather wallet from his back pocket and took out the picture of the baby that we were both given the first time we were here.