Your POV

9am:
Ugh my alarm keeps beeping I guess I should go up but I don't feel like it. All I want to do is stay in bed and cry. I already missed him but now I don't know how to feel. It's a different type of missing, because I don't know if I'll ever be able I hug him again.

Eventually I got up out of bed and but something on for the beach. I mean I'm kind of excited for today I just decided to forget about it and try and distract myself otherwise I'll be in bed for the next 3 weeks.

I got up and this was what I wore

(Again if  you don't like it just imagine something else :) )I met up with Seungmin and Felix at the cafe and we eventually walked to the beach

I met up with Seungmin and Felix at the cafe and we eventually walked to the beach. Seungmin looked happy as ever it made me laugh and Felix was laughing aswell.
"So when does channie hyung get back from tour?" Seungmin said
Felix quickly interrupted not wanting me to get upset
"Ahhhhhh I don't know. I mean I don't know much. Wow look at the sky it's very blue today."
I couldn't help but laugh.

The conversation ended and we decided to get in the water.
Seungmin kept splashing me and so did I and even though I felt sad because of chan he made me fell a thousand times better.
"Chan's lucky to have you, you know?" Seungmin said staring directly into my eyes
Then I told him what happened. I mean I can't lie to him. He came in and hugged me, and god it felt good to know someone cared about me.
After that Felix came in and splashed us , he was trying to do a twice dance in the water aswell.
Anyway today DID make me feel better and I had much more fun than I imagined but I still felt empty. Very empty.
All of a sudden I got a notification from jisung.
"Care to tell my why chans so upset?"
"I don't know you tell me, he broke up with me." I replied
"Well shat." He responded

Friggin clown. But I love him
Chans POV -
We finished our show In Atlanta, it felt awesome performing in front of our fans and you could tell how much Changbin loved it.
But I couldn't get her out of my head the whole time
"What if she's hurt" I couldn't bare the thought of her being sad let alone it being my fault. All I want to do is run into her arms but I can't. We only have two weeks left of tour and I'm sure JYP will let me tell her then, the thing is I don't know if she'll move on by then..

Suddenly the door knocked and jisung popped in. He knows how upset I am so he brought a whole bunch of meat and we basically had a feast and made me feel much better. Only 2 more weeks, then I can fix it. Yeah two more weeks.

SEungmins POV -
I couldn't believe what happened to y/n and chan, I always thought they'd be together. It was very sudden so I'm still unsure but I just want to make y/n feel better so I went and got some food and brought to her house. I quickly knocked on the door

"Ah - Seungmin hyung?"
"Heyyyy, I brought the food!!" Seungmin said blushing
"Ohmygosh thank you so much. Come in let's watch a movie."

We then went into her lounge room and ate our food then decided to watch her all time favourite kdrama while you were sleeping (lol) it was pretty late and she began to fall asleep. All of a sudden she fell into my lap, knocked out sleeping. It's so hard to explain I want her so bad but I know I will never be good enough for her.  Her rosy cheeks began to cool down and she looked so cute and peaceful I mean I don't know..
I guess you could say I'm falling

2 weeks later -
Your POV
Today's the day they come back, my hearts beating outside my chest I just don't know how I feel feeling knowing I'll see him again. Minho is hosting a welcome back party tonight and everyone's going even tho it's just an excuse for minsung to hang out ;)
I got ready and headed over to minhos house and thankfully the only people there were felix, hyunjin and Minho. We sat down and played monopoly. And quite frankly I beat them very bad.

"AHHHHH noooooo!" Minho screamed
But all of a sudden the door clicked and the knob began to twist, I mean for the others it would be exciting but for me I can't explain it.
Then I saw his face. Frick. I can't help but fall for it, it's so beautiful, it's so calming. His eyes scanned over the room but he was directly looking at me.
Over the past two weeks there have been dating rumours in the media that he was meeting up with someone which not gonna lie hurt like hell. But they were just rumours right.
Seungmin followed them in and came and sat next to me. We've gotten really close the past few weeks. Like really close. He's just amazing and it's confusing because in a way he's like chan, he's been my rock (see what I did there ;) ) Seungmin is just my cute little puppy and i don't know what I'd do without him. I've caught him blushing a few times, which makes me feel a bit nervous aswell.

Everyone welcomed eachother back and god I missed Changbin and jisung. Felix pulled Seungmin away from me even though he didn't want to and Everyone began talking amongst themselves and having fun and I kind of just sat at the table, drinking my punch lmao. I heard their tour went well. 48 cities.
I looked down at my drink not wanting to make eye contact as I saw chan walk past but he softly yet tightly grabbed onto my hand and dragged me into another room.
Before I got the chance to talk he pulled me into his chest and we began hugging. I missed this. But I don't know what this even is anymore.

"Y/n I'm so sorry."