Chapter 4 - Your POV

It was him.
Bangchan was the new roommate I had been expecting.
I couldn't afford to pay for the whole apartment, so I decided to rent it out to another person so they could pay half aswell.
But I didn't know it would be bangchan!
————————————————————
Messages
Chan: Hey I'm just confirming that it's all good if I move in tommorow?

Y/N: Chan?!

Chan: Yes, that's my name? Actually I don't know your name. I probably should ask as I'll be living in the same house as you for 2 months?

Y/N: Chan this is Y/N..

Chan: wait as in Y/N with the cute nose?

Y/N: No, Y/N with the PERFECTLY NORMAL NOSE!!😂

Chan: ohh okay. Wow. Well I guess I'll see you tommorow then. Byee

Y/N: see you 👋

————————————————————
Monday

I need to go to sleep it's 2am. And I have to wake up at 5am. Ugh.

My alarm went off at 4:30, I got dressed into my work uniform and left a note for chan.

Hey chan AKA channie,
Sorry I had to leave this morning. But your room is on the right of the hallway. And mine is on the left. If your going to use the kitchen just letting you know the stove dosen't work fully. I'm saving up for a new one. I'll be home at around 7 tonight and give you a full tour of the house also I may see you in school today. Make yourself at home.
Bye

I placed the note on the kitchen bench along with a chocolate and left to go to work.

————————————————————
The next little part of the chapter is going to be in Chans POV. Just so nobody gets confused.

I woke up. I couldn't believe I was going to move in with Y/N. Would it be weird? I mean we're just friends right?

I got the last of my stuff and headed to the apartment. It was only very early so Y/N would probably still be there. But she wasn't.

I read the note. And wondered where she would be from this early to that late. Oh well I can see her at school anyway.

I got dressed and headed to school to do some studying. And in all honesty I'll probably end up writing songs.

————————————————————
Back to YOUR POV

I finally finished work. My feet were exhausted and the day had only just begun.
I didn't want to go to school today. It was the day Felix was leaving.
He got accepted into a school for music and arts. I'm SOOO proud of him. I'm just going to miss him. A lot.

I got changed into my outfit this is what i wore

(Again if you don't like it imagine your own x)

I got to school. At the picnic tables I think I saw chan, he was writing something. But then I saw felix and I RAN to him, no matter how saw my feet were. We began crying for some reason and everybody around us just stared. But we didn't care.
I don't know why we were crying, we would still see eachother. But just not everyday..

After that we began laughing at how dumb we were

After that we began laughing at how dumb we were. I told him I had to go try and do some more work before school started. So he agreed and went to go see some more of his friends.
After my last day of school with Felix I rushed over to the restaurant I worked at and stayed there until around 8ish.

I got home, completely forgetting chan would be there. And I was absolutely surprised at the smell when I walked into the house. I went to the kitchen all too see him cooking up a freaking 3 course meal!!! Why did he make all this. Gosh his face is cute

————————————————————Hey guys apologies that this chapter isn't amazing

Hey guys apologies that this chapter isn't amazing. I'm still getting used to writing it. I hope you are all enjoying it!!
Comment what you think will happen next

Bye lovelies x
Also go stream MIROHHHH