Chapter 2 - Chans POV

I just finished getting ready. I had to go to the store and get Alison flowers. According to her a good boyfriend needs to get her flowers every time we meet. Expensive flowers too.
Then I need to go pick her up..  to go to Minho's party! I'm excited cause Felix is coming with his other friend.

I left my house. It was all mostly packed up I was moving into another apartment tommorow. I had no idea who my roommate was but eh

After I went and got Alison and we drove over to his house.
We got there and sat on the couch. Alison went and talked to her friends, Minho and jisung were trying to slap eachother so I kinda just sat there waiting for someone else to arrive.

30 minutes later

After a while Felix walked in, he was with his friend. But Ohmygosh I didn't expect his friend to be this pretty. I looked over at them and smiled. Her cute little cheeks got a bit rosy, maybe she was hot?

Alison glared at me angrily then tapped me and whispered "Hey, stop looking at that ugly girl mkay you're with me. Nobody else"
I guess I shouldn't have been looking at her.
Then she got up and left along with another guy I didn't know.

Felix and that girl sat down.
"Hey!" I said now that Alison was gone
"Hey Channieee" Felix cheered
"This is Y/N Chan. Y/N this is Chan or Chris or channie" Felix laughed
"Umm. Hi." She muttered she looked very shy.
Suddenly Changbin came out of NOWHERE and screamed at us to play truth or dare.
We all gathered in a circle and Alison and that guy "Woozi" was his name came out aswell.
After a lot of boring dares somebody asked Alison
"Just thought I would ask why I saw you kiss woozi awhile ago"

"Well, why not she's not taken right? She said she wanted to kiss me?" He questioned
"IM HER BOYFRIEND! Well I was." I yelled

"Channie please! Let me explain??!!" Alison attempted to talk to me
"I don't want to talk to you right now Alison. It's simple you cheated on me. After two years."

My face DROPPED
I can't believe she cheated on me! After 2 years. I couldn't be here anymore I had to leave...
_____________________________________
I ran to one of the spare bedrooms. My mind wasn't clear.
I could comprehend what had just happened. I mean I always knew she wasn't the nicest but I never thought she would do this.

All of a sudden that girl came in
She sat down and put her hands on mine
"It's gonna be okay" she said.
I looked at her in the eyes and put my arm around her. I know I didn't know her for that long but I needed to hug someone. I couldn't hold it in anymore.

All the years and tears she had caused me.
I thought she loved me
I guess not..

————————————————————Hey guys! Thanks for reading sorry this one was a bit short, but I just needed to make the next part of YOUR POV

Hey guys! Thanks for reading sorry this one was a bit short, but I just needed to make the next part of YOUR POV.
Also comment what you want to happen next