Your POV - chapter 11

When chan came in he looked like he had something to say. Something important. I. Made some hot chocolate and sat down with him
He told me he had to go. 3racha were invited to go on world tour for 3 months. He was staring at the floor and looked sad
"Why the heck are you crying you fool!" I said to him
"Look Jyp told us we needed to focus and couldn't talk to anyone on tour. That means I can't talk or see to you."
I suddenly hugged him.
"That dosent matter we will be fine babe it's fine. Now get excited!!"
He smiles softly
" I know. I'll just miss you that's all. Like seriously I'll be miles away."
"I'll miss you too, but this is your dream ever since you were a kid this is what you dreamed of and now is your chance to make it come true."
"Thank you." He said with a little giggle
I'm so proud of him,jisung and Changbin. They're going to be so happy. I'm so happy

2 weeks later

It was time for them to go. All week I had been helping chan pack and pick out his clothes Their first show is in L.A so Seungmin, I.N and I came to the airport to say our goodbyes.

Chan gave me the biggest hug and so did jisung and Changbin
"Now promise you'll be on your best behaviour" I joked.
"Of course." He said
The boarding bell rang and it was time for them to go we gave a big wave as they headed off onto the plane . Wow 3 months. That's a long time. I tried not to show it in front of channie but I'm really going to miss him.

"What are you thinking about?" Seungmin asked as we got in the car ready to head back home
"Nothing much, it'll just be different without them."
"Yeah I know but don't worry you have MEE!" He laughed putting his hands up to his chin in some sort of aeygo way.
I laughed
"Alright, alright you ray of sunshine."
We drove back home, jamming to Day6 of course. It was seungmins choice but I somehow got to play the rose.

————————————————————————
Chans pov

The plane took off and as I looked out the window and didn't know how to feel on one hand i felt sad to leave y/n and the other boys but then again I can't wait to go on tour. Singing my heart out on a stage with hundreds of fans singing along. Agh nothing beats that feeling.
All of a sudden jisung started vigourisly tapping my shoulder interrupting my thoughts

" sooo.... chan... can you give me $5 i want to buy some food?"
"What!? Noooo"
"PleeAsEe it's cHeEseCake!" He said begging
I eventually agreed and gave him the money. It's hard to resist a

————————————————————————
2 weeks later
Y/n's pov
These past weeks have been a blur in and out of school and work and it sucks because I haven't been able to talk to chan. Minho and I have been talking a lot we are just vibing and missing our baes.
This morning Was a very important day for me
Because I graduated!! Honestly I don't know what to do with myself anymore. I got a notification from Seungmin and Felix

Text messages;
Wierd child: oi lads wanna go to the beach tommorow?
Puppy: yes!!!
Y/n: of course !
Wierd child: okay meet me at the cafe tommorow and we can walk from there.
Y/n: okay see you tommorow!

That will be fun. Jyp let chan and I call eachother now which is great. I love hearing his voice.

*incoming call from bangchannnn*
Y/n : heyyyyy bubbb how are you?!
Chan: I'm good how about you..
Y/n: I'm great!! I misss you though
Chan: ha me too.

He seems really nervous

Y/n: are you okay?
Chan: look I really need to tell you something.
Y/n : o-Kay?
Chan: look I love you so much and don't know what I'd do with out you but right now I think we need to take a break.
Y/n: WHAT! What the hell chan what's happened why are you saying this.
Chan: It's just hard whilst I'm away I'm sorry it's my fault I just think we should wait until I get back to start dating.
Y/n : so you're breaking up with me?!

———————————————————————
Chans pov

I didn't want to do this. God I hated doing this. Jyp could see I was missing y/n and I was too distracted so he said I either had to break up with her or the media would end up noticing. I didn't want anyone to hurt y/n again and I know she would want the media involved..

Crap this is all my fault if only I wasn't distracted I just ugh. I hate this. I hate it so much. I can't tell her the truth and I hate that I'm hurting her feelings.

Y/n: so you're breaking up with me?!

Chan: yeah.. kind of.. just a break I'm sorry I-

*call ended by y/n*

Ugh I understand why Jyp is doing this HES just looking out for her but I can't believe it! When I get back in 4 weeks I will tell her everything and hopefully she will forgive me i mean She should understand right?

————————————————————————
Y/n's POV
I can't believe it after everything we've been through. I felt a rush of emotions come through me all at once anger, sadness, confusion and anxiety. Did I do something wrong? Why all of a sudden? I just don't understand.

I texted felix about it. He's the one I go to during this stuff. And that made me feel a bit better. I didn't want to go tomorrow I don't know how I'll get myself up in the morning I'm this state. But lix and Seungmin want me to and I guess it will be a distraction...