Chans POV

I waited at the lobby I was kind of nervous actually. I just needed everything to go perfect. A perfect girl deserves a perfect date.
I saw her come out of the elevator and a huge grin came to both our faces.
She ran over and hugged me and wow just wow. Everything about her is wow.
"I missed you" she said
"It's only been one day" I laughed
"Excuse me that 86,400 seconds that I'm not with you!"
We both laughed and eventually I broke the hug with some flowers.
————————————————————
Your POV
Suddenly he pulled out a bouquet of sunflowers. My favourite. My freaking favourite.
"Aww thank you"
"No problem cute nose" he laughed
"Yah!"
After that chan held my hand and dragged me outside. We walked all the way to the park, but I didn't mind the walking because I got to talk to him the whole time.
"My legs are dying channie" I looked at home and did a sad ayego.
"Ugh fine hop on my back. I swear I always give you piggy backs."
He gave me a piggy back all the way to the park. THATS DAMN COMMITMENT BOIS.
When we arrived it was almost sunset and there was an absolutely beautiful picnic set up. I couldn't even comprehend it.

"CHAN DID YOU DO ALL OF THIS!" "Yeah

"Yeah..I did" he said blushing
"You're amaZing did you know that."
"Yes of course I know" chan said sarcastically.
We sat down and ate some food. Chan had made it so of course it tasted amazing. we laughed so hard I almost choked and I couldn't help but wonder how I got a guy like him.
He was so excited about stray kids debut and I loved it when he smiled so it made me happy.
"Yah can we swim in that water?" I asked
"I mean if you want to." He responded
I ran into the water and he followed me afterwards we splashed eachother and ran around chasing eachother
"You're gonna regret that y/n!!"
I splashed him again and quickly ran onto the land he chased after me and we ended up both falling over. On TOP OF EACHOTHER. Yes of course with my frickin luck I always fall over.
Then I realised BANGCHAN WAS RIGHT THERE.
"You're cute" He said poking my nose
"No you are."
"When I met you I never thought I would feel like this now. Y/N I think I love you."
"I love you too.."
he leant in and stared into my eyes.
Then all of a sudden I felt a pair of lips on mine. It was perfect SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSKS how do I explain this. The most important person in my life is Bangchan. I can't live without him. He held onto my hand and lied down beside me.
"I just realised that was the first time felix hasn't ruined our moment."
"Can I take you out on dates more often y/n"
"Of course" I said
We fell asleep staring at the stars

———————————————————————
2 days had passed and I woke up to a knock on my door

"Hold on a seconddd!"
I answered the door and to my surprise it was Seungmin.
"Ummm heyy uhhh do you want to hang out today?" He said nervously
"Sure!" I said
His puppy face lit up and it was funny
"Okay cool!! I'll come back here around 10am?"
"Okay see you then"

I mean just because I'm dating channie doesn't mean I can't hang out with Seungmin as friends.
I got ready for my day out with Seungmin when yet another knock at the door came..
It was chan
His face looked like he had been crying for hours....

———————————————————————-
Hey guys I'm so sorry for the long update I've been extremely busy!! Hope you are enjoying the story

Let me know what you want to happen next if you want some more drama and have the series go on a bit longer or if u want it too finish on a cute scene now?
Thanks for reading lovelys
Also stream double knot it's a bop