Bitch Jordyn taunts mentally enjoying King's angry annoyed state.

"You can come in," Dominique says quietly not letting Jordyn's waves of agitation and "you got the wrong one" energy effect as much as it affected King him he thought Jordyn kinda looked like an angry baby lion as weird as it sounds.

"Thanks," Jordyn says brushing Dominique off and walking into the house without another word. Even though he was saying thank you he still sounded distant and cold to Dominique which bothered Dom a little.

Dominique sighs and shuts the door quietly leaning against it for a minute praying that they don't get brutally murdered because one of them says something stupid.

Dominique walks into the living room and spots Andre sleeping peacefully on a couch and smiles at the sight because he knows the boy didn't sleep at all last night so he's glad he's finally getting some sleep.

Ohhh he like Lil ole boy huh Jordyn concludes seeing how Dominique smiled at the sight of Andre sleeping peacefully o the couch.

"Okay, I have questions how are y'all not in prison? Why are you here? And are you gonna kill us?" King starts asks getting right to the point not missing a beat he wants answers.

"Well to answer your questions Lil boy we not in prison cause we faked an arrest, we're here because we tryin to see what you on, and we was finna kill you but Jordyn wanted to spear your ass cause y'all are KiDs" Shawn answers King's questions without a care in the world while mocking Jordyn the process using a high pitches voice.

"How?" Dominique asks shocked referring to the fact they faked an arrest so easily then just got away with it.

"Well, we have control over everything in this town it's kinda overwhelming trying to keep it all on the low doe" Jordyn answers knowing what Dom was referring to.

"How?" now it's King's turn to be curious how can you have so much power and just be so casual about it that's freaking insane.

"Ion humans are easy to control if you have the right instruments and words it's almost scary" Jordyn answers shrugging his shoulders knowing he's probably part of the reason why they have so much power because he's an expert in blackmailing and having leverage over people.

"Wow, it's not every day you meet Mafia leaders that control everything in your town using blackmail and other things you probably don't wanna hear about," King says shaking his head about to leave for the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Sit" Trey demands causing King to sit right back down on his chair obediently causing Shawn to laugh loudly cause he knows Trey got that effect on people.

Andre starts stirring on the couch, he slowly opens his eyes and lets them adjust to the lights, he gets up and stretches cracking his bones a little. He looks around and blinks a few times before his eyes widen.

"Ohh I know you fuckin lyin" Andre groans quietly looking over at king and Dominique almost as if he's asking for an explanation only to get two shrugs back making him groan quietly.

"The fuck y'all doing in our house," Andre asks aggressively causing both king and Dominique to double-take cause that ain't their baby Andre speaking, is it?

"Who the fuck is you speaking to like that nigga?" Shawn asks cause he knows it ain't him the lil boy is showing attitude.

"You three strange niggas who're suppose to be rotting in prison" Andre snaps not missing a beat making Dominique's widen in shock because he was sure King was gonna be the one to get them killed today.

"You are not yourself when you hungry Andre so please just be quiet" King begs knowing that's how the boy acts when he's hungry, snapping, and yelling like he won't get fucked up by somebody.

"Whatever" Andre mumbles slumping back down on the couch glaring at Shawn in the process causing Shawn to want to pull out his gun and just shoot him right in the head but he goes against it for Jordyn's sake and especially his kneecaps.

"Okay so we here to tell you to forget that you ever saw anything from that night so we can go back to living our lives as neighbors who never talked" Trey explains to the confused boys in front of him.

"What if we don't want to do that" what if we wanna go to a police station and get y'all locked up? King questions leaving some of his thoughts out afraid that he might get shot if he allows his mouth to run wild.

"You don't have much of a choice Bambi," Trey says with a chuckle in a deep voice leaning back on the chair pulling out his gun and setting it on the desk in front of him making Andre's eyes widen, King's heart to do flips not knowing if it's cause of the gun or the older man calling him Bambi, and Dominique concluding that they might not make it past the age of 20.

"Trey chill the fuck out before you give em a heart attack," Jordyn says kissing his teeth as a grabs the gun off the table and keeps it out of sight like the kind, spirited person he is making the Three boys relax slightly.

"It's y'all's decision so what do you say?" Shawn asks ready to leave remembering that they've got a drop to make somewhere important that might involve shooting he doesn't know yet.

"Okay fine" Dominique answers dryly getting the drift that they if they don't want their cold corpses in some ditch off Highway 17, they have to agree to the terms, and it's not like they have a choice in the matter.

"Ight nice doing business with y'all" Shawn sending his signature smirk to the three boys who only glare at him.

Shawn and Trey are quick to leave the house while Jordyn takes his sweet time getting up, stretching for a few seconds, answering some important messages, and walking at a slow pace towards the door looking down at his phone scrolling through his Important messages.

"Uh thank you" He hears someone say towards him causing him to turn around and find Dominique giving him a small grateful smile to his surprise is not forced on. He allows his beautiful eyes to narrow at the man in front of him slightly trying to figure out his angle but couldn't see any bad intentions as far as he knows the man is being genuinely thankful....what a weirdo.

Okay?....

Is all Jordyn can think to himself as he forces himself to move at a faster pace out the front door not saying a word back to Dominique. As he walks towards the car de decides to take his time just to get his friends even angrier.

When Jordyn gets in the car his friends start complaining about how long he takes and that not everything he does has to agonizingly slow-paced and that next time they'll just leave him as Trey starts driving.

As they drive Shawn and Trey are listening to music, talking, sing, and crack jokes having the time of their lives.

Meanwhile

Jordyn just decides to look out the window and replays the words said by the boy with light brown eyes over and over in his head.

Thank you

Ssujwujajaisjaj I don't know where we're going with this but we' 'll get there

Stay safe!!