Chapter 18

Author P.O.V

It's been weeks since the little boy came into the three men's life and Jordyn and Valerie have been trying to find information about the little boy which they were successful, but what they found wasn't as useful as they thought.

Turns out the little boy was kidnapped or more so given away because his parents were drug addicts and needed to make a payment of some sort, so he's basically an orphan. They would've taken the child back to his parents who are currently alive, but that doesn't seem like a plausible idea considering they're still addicts who refuse to better themselves, and chose drugs over their newborn child.

In those short weeks the little boy and the men have grown attached to one another. All they've learned about him is that does not have a name and he's 3 years old. Shawn almost threw up when he heard about the age.

"We haven't given him a name" Trey says out loud feeding the little boy his yogurt as a little mid day snack. Trey didn't think he would ever be taking care of a whole child a few weeks ago, but here he is. It took a little while for the boy to allow Trey to pick him up, but that was kinda Trey's fault he never tried to get close to the little boy, so it did come as a surprise when the little boy waddled towards him and made grabby hands at him asking to be picked up.

"Bartholomew" Shawn says cackling loudly earning unimpressed looks from Trey and Shawn.

"no no no Eugene" Shawn says laughing even more this time he manages to get a laugh out of Trey and Jordyn.

The little boy lets his big brown eyes stare at Shawn who's laughing with a confused look on his face.

"Carl" Shawn says bursting out laughing again Trey and Jordyn roll their eyes at his childish tactics and start thinking about good names to give the little boy.

"What about Nacia" Trey says and the little boy looks at Trey and smiles softly upon hearing the name.

"You like that huh?" Trey grins looking at the boy who usually doesn't smile much, but he's getting there.

"What about Genesis" Jordyn says adding in his own thoughts on the matter.

"Y'all got some ugly ass names" Shawn states smacking his lips.

"Nigga says you" Trey says letting out a laugh remembering the names Shawn was throwing out a few minutes ago.

"Let's make his first name Nacia, middle name Genesis, Shawn imma let you pick his last name but lemme hear some dumb sh-"

"Cummings" Shawn says before Trey finishes his sentence bursting out laughing Jordyn rolls his eyes and goes back to his phone. Trey gives Shawn an unimpressed look.

"Okay okay what about Marks" Shawn says clearing his through attempting to be serous.

"Why does he get your last name?" Jordyn questions with a scowl on his face.

"Cause I get to pick and I pick my last name" Shawn says Jordyn rolls his eyes and smiles at Nacia when the little boy makes eye contact with him. The poor baby has been staring and looking at each man talking trying to understand what is going on.

"So your name is Nacia Genesis Marks" Trey says to Nacia who smiles softly at the sound of the name coming from Trey's mouth.

"I think he likes it" Jordyn coos feeling his hurt warm as Nacia softly smiles at Trey as if giving the name his approval.

Suddenly Jordyn's phone rings.

That can't be good people never call Jordyn because they're scared of him. And in the past years when Jordyn's phone as been called it's always been something bad.