Chapter 27

Author P.O.V

That night Dom, Andre, and King sleep well knowing that Trey has everything under control. It's crazy how a criminal like Trey puts them at ease despite what they already know about him. They might consider themselves extra stupid for even feeling safe around the man. And don't forget King's comfortability cussing the man out like there's no tomorrow.

On the other side of town Jordyn, Trey, and Shawn are trying to figure the situation with the bounty and what to do about it.

"6 billion dollars?!" Shawn shouts after Trey explains the situation to Jordyn and Trey brief and quick. He's not about to sit there and reenact the conversation he had with Dom and especially that loudmouth King. Just thinking about him almost manages to make his blood boil. Who does that brat think he is speaking to him like that? He's so lucky Jordyn's their human walking shield or he would've been dead no questions asked.

"Shut up fore you wake Nacia up," Jordyn says rolling his eyes. He just managed to put the boy to sleep now Shawn trying to wake him up. It's getting a little easier to put Nacia to sleep, he didn't cling onto anyone or start whimpering in his sleep when they put him on Jordyn's bed where Nacia insisted on sleep with Jordyn because last time he slept with Shawn and almost got crushed because Shawn moves around a lot in his sleep and ended up on top of the poor baby who probably saw death's door because Shawn weighs a lot.

They know better than to make Nacia sleep in his room because he prefers to hold onto someone while he sleeps and a pillow doesn't really fool him, so he will wake up freaking out if he doesn't feel a person next to him. This is why Jordyn wants to hurry this little meeting up so he can go sleep and cuddle with his adorable child before he besides too wake up and has a tantrum this late at night. It has happened...never again the men declared after that messy night.

"Oh shit my bad anyways 6 billion dollars?!" Shawn whisper yells causing Jordyn to roll his eyes again in annoyance meanwhile Shawn smirks in satisfaction.

"Yes, 6 billion dollars!" Trey whisper yells back which also manages to get on Jordyn's nerves. Why are the two men acting childish all he said is that talking too loud might wake Nacia up. He doesn't see why they're whisper yelling. Shawn and Trey are only doing it to annoy Jordyn.

"6 billion dollars is almost a perfect number!" Jordyn whisper yells entertaining the two men's stupidity. Shawn and Trey smirk in triumph after Jordyn finishes whispering.

"How?" Shawn questions in a normal inside voice.

"Well, if you think about it these idiots are under the impression that Dom, King, and Andre are super important to us, they're right to some extent, and if you put that together with our identities and reputations I'd say they have almost a perfect number" Jordyn explains with a shrug. Being well known in the crime world will get the people you care about hurt. You could say the bounty doesn't surprise Jordyn because people have been trying to find leverage on him, Trey, and Shawn. They saw three adorable boys getting special attention from Jordyn, Shawn, and Jordyn and took the chance. That was a mistake on Shawn, Trey, and Jordyn's part for not being more careful.

"It makes perfect sense now how to fix this little problem" Trey sighs deep in thought. Jordyn is surprised at the use of the word "little" because he considers this is a "huge" problem. Those three boys could die and from the looks of it they've already been attacked, but Jordyn has to remind himself to stay levelheaded because Trey's probably faced worse than this and to him, it might be a little problem he can magically make disappear, but he highly doubts it. Trey doesn't care about those three boys which might be why it's a "little problem" to him because he could care less if they possibly die, but Trey knows better than to do something that would make Jordyn angry with him forever. Letting the three boys die will scar their special bond forever.