Chapter 29

Author P.O.V

"Well, I'm already packed" King answers with a simpler shrug already knowing the answer to Dom's question. There's no point in talking about this at the moment.

"King imma need you to start thinking wit your head and not your asshole" Dom states with an eye roll knowing that King is only saying that because it's a chance to get closer to Trey to win his heart or have sex with him. Dom doesn't know King's endgame at the moment so maybe it's both of those reasons who knows.

"And imma need you to stay out on my asshole's business" King mumbles feeling a little violated by Dom's comment. King is usually the one saying crazy shit, but when Dom says some crazy shit he makes sure it leaves a small burn or causes your heart to burn as it did to King just now. Dom used the word asshole" instead of "dick" because King prefers to be on the receiving end during sex...who does that? 

Andre lets out a loud cackle when he processes what Dom just said he earns a glare from King which causes him to start laughing harder something about people being mad about a joke that's funny just gets him going. He loves his friends so much that hurts to imagine a world where they don't exist. Moments like these are what make him love them so much.

"Okay, I think what Dom is trying to say is that do we want to live under the same roof as three murders who wanted to murder us except for one at some point?" Andre rephrases after he's done cackling.

"Yes," King answers without missing a beat which manages to piss Dom off because why is King like this? It's like he lacks critical thinking skills.

"Bit-" Dom starts but Andre cuts him off.

"And why do you say that" Andre questions deciding to be the calm and collected friend for a second since it's taking a toll on Dom at the moment. It quite literally looks like he's about to smack the shit out of King. After Andre asks the question King takes a few seconds to think about an answer that will satisfy his friends.

"Well, they're trying so hard to keep us safe when they could have already killed us weeks ago I just think we'll be safer closer to them than father away wit a bunch of weird bodyguards that will probably murder us instead, plus our best fiend Jordyn got us Trey and Shawn wanna be slick Jordyn finna shoot them in the kneecaps," King says confidently causing Andre to his eyes at the last part because there's no way in hell Jordyn would ever be their best friend, and there's also no way he would shoot his two best friends in the kneecaps that's just cruel.

"Jordyn ain't our best friend," Dom says rolling his eyes as well. He has seen how hard it is to get close to Jordyn on multiple occasions. He comes off as rude and distant, but in Dom's eyes he's just a little shy and awkward when it comes to new people, but that doesn't make it any easier to get close to him if you're not Trey or Shawn. And shoot Trey and Shawn in the kneecaps? there's no way Jordyn would do that right? Dom doesn't know Jordyn, but he's sure he wouldn't shoot Trey and Shawn in the kneecaps over them.

"And shooting his best friends in the kneecaps where the fuck did you hear that?" Andre questions holding back a small laugh.

"Bruh Jordyn just gives me those vibes plus he has to keep his two pets in check somehow" King states shrugging his shoulders which isn't a good enough explanation because Dom and Andre still have doubtful looks on their faces.

"Y'all lookin at me like I'm crazy wanna make a bet?  I'll ask him when we see him next time, and if he answers yes he's shot Shawn or Trey in any way to hurt them y'all owe me 50 dollars each and if not I'll give y'all 50 dollars each deal?" King rambles and Andre and Dom nod their heads agreeing to the terms because there's no way King is right, or that he'll actually ask Jordyn such a question, but they really shouldn't underestimate King when it comes to his boldness.