Chapter 30

Author P.O.V

A week has passed since Andre called Shawn and told him their decision. The boys are already packed and of course, King is acting like he's going on a long vacation.

"King, why are you still packing?" Andre questions because him and Dom finished packing days ago and  King has been packing almost every day now. He's acting like they're going to stay there permanently.

"Uh, I ain't about to walk around the same house as Trey lookin ugly" King states as if everyone should be aware of that reason.

"You don't pack so much half of those closes you probably won't wear" Andre states rolling his eyes leaning against the door of his friend's room.

"What the fuck are you packing a suit for?" Dom questions letting out a small laugh.

"Date night with Trey at a fancy restaurant" King answers without missing a beat. Andre and Dom make eye contact before they both start cackling at King's answer.

"In that case let me go get my nails done in case Shawn decides to propose" Andre adds on while laughing. King is seriously blowing the stay out of proportion.

"Y'all shut up and leave me alone" King mutters crossing his arms over his chest letting out a small huff.

"We just think you shouldn't pack so much we're not even sure how long we'll be there " Dom states wiping away fake tears.

"And we can always come back to get what we need anything" Andre adds on after Dom. King takes a few moments to think and decides that they're right for once.

"Okay fine I guess you're right" King sighs sadly. It's not like Trey would take him on a stupid date to fancy restaurants. One can only imagine and wish for such a thing.

"Awe don't be sad I'm sure you'll get closer to Trey and make him like you" Andre reassures reading King's mind. King is so funny it's hard not to like him or warn up to him. Andre knows Trey will stop being so cold and mean towards them and King especially as time passes...hopefully.

"It's really hard to dislike let alone hate you, so Trey will come around" Dom adds on as well petting King's head before walking off to open the door for the person who just knocked.

When Dom opens the door he's meant with a gorgeous man who gives him a bright smile.

"Yo I'm Damien imma be your Chauffeur y'all ready to go?" He questions and Dom nods his head at a loss of words because he's so handsome. Why are people involved with the murders and the murders themselves as handsome as they are? Dom will never understand.

"Ight imma be in the car waiting," Damien says before walking off. Damien wasn't mad about taking this job because it didn't involve babysitting the demon child belonging to one of his bosses. He doesn't know why his bosses asked him to safely drive three individuals to their house because they would be staying there for a while. He would ask for a better explanation, but he knows better than to try and get involved in his bosses' personal lives. They don't appreciate people being in their business.

"That's one fine nigga" Dom says quietly watching the man walk away.

"Where?!" King shouts running from his room like his life depends on it. Dom doesn't even know how King was able to hear him say that from such a far distance. King just wants to see this attractive person it's always nice to see good-looking people, so he can always remember to humble himself.