Chapter 35

(Y/n) POV------

Finally it's the day we have been waiting for. The day for us to prove them that we can win this game. The day that will decide that our blood sweat and and tears are not wasted in vain. The fire that keeps burning in our heart. Nervous? Determined? it's all part of us. We once lost it. But now, we can grab it for sure. The desire of winning filled each of us. This year, we will sure to make up for that past years. 

" I have  a gut that we will this for sure sis!" Mina chirped and  hit my back lightly. She then went ahead of me.  We headed to school to meet up the team .

Once we arrived, I checked the attendance and give a thumbs up at them as they are all in time and high spirited.

"All right. The bus is here. All abroad!" I command and they replied "Yes, ma'am" and we all laugh and board the bus which will take us to the place that the Winter Cup is held,  Tokyo  Metropolitan Gymnasium.

They all take a seat at their place and chatting with each other excitedly. I took a seat beside Sei and handed him the sandwich I made this morning. Knowing him, he probably haven't eaten yet and keep practicing early in the morning. I looked at him with a sigh since he didn't noticed the sandwich yet. 

"Sei-" I put my hands in his trying to gain his attention. He flinched and  give me a slight smile. I scoffed and pushed the sandwich in his hand. "Either you eat that or you lose the game. Choose." I said sternly and get up and headed to the front seat which contained the boxes filled with food and drinks.

"Mina help me"  I said and Mina give me a hand to distributed the food and drinks to our teammates. 

"Well I need to make sure you all are in a good condition in order to left for a war" I said and they all smiled and thanked me and Mina and started eating. I take a glance at Sei if he ate the sandwich and he seems to be eating it .

'good, then I won't get mad at him' I thought to myself and seat beside him.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry okay, for neglecting my meal and push myself hard. Sorry for making you worry, I was anxious . I'm afraid all of this will end badly. I'm afraid that I can't win this  time. Like past year. I'm afraid that I--" "Sei." I cut him off and grab his hand. " It's okay to feel anxious Sei, you don't have to be afraid of it. In fact, you confessed your mind like this already makes you relaxed a bit , right? I know you have felt the pressure since you're the captain who will lead your team in the path of winning. Have faith in yourself, in your team. We are all in this together , Okay, Whether we win or lose, at least, we will be able to create a happy memories together, doing the things that we really love." I told him and pat his head. 

" Yeah, Captain, we are all in this together" 

"Yeah! even if we lose, at least we enjoyed our time with everyone"

''THAT'S RIGHT! but that doesn't mean we should give up the trophy right?"

" Alright everyone we've got this." Sei suddenly said and the situation changes. The burning desires that shows behind their eyes give me a feeling that they will never give up until the last moment. until the last breath. 

"Rakuzan! LET'S WIN THIS" Sei shouted and we all pumped our hands in the air and cheered. 

" Looks like we almost arrived there." I said and they're already preparing themselves for get off.

We arrived at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium and gathered at the main entrance . 

"Alright everyone. you got everything you need?" I asked making sure they didn't left their belongings in the bus.