Chapter 20

Your POV

I saw Akashi standing at my door.

"Hey,love, how are you?" He said and I quickly closed my door. I went closer to him and smiled at him

"I'm fine..uhm..what are you doing here?" I asked him and he takes my hand and kiss it.

"I just want to see you." He said and smiled

"Why are you so messy?" He asked and look at me curiously

"Heheh...I actually just wake up and have a lunch" I reply and look down at my feet.

"I see..can I come in? And why did you look nervous?" He asked and I tilted my head and smile at him.

"Nothing..it's just my parents are here" I said and smile sheepishly

"Oh really? I can meet them" he said and wink at me. I just shrugged and he laugh. Suddenly the door opened and revealed my mom.

"Uh.. (Y/n) who is he?" Mom asked and I sighed.

"He's my.." I look at Akashi

"I'm her boyfriend ma'am. Sorry for interrupt on your weekend" he said and bowed at my mom.

"Ahhh really?! Dear!!! Our daughter has get herself a boyfriend!!!" My mom yelled excitedly while I was jaw dropping at her behaviour.

"(Y/N)! INVITE YOUR BOYFRIEND IN! I WILL TEST HIM." My dad yelled from the inside with his strong voice. I flinched a little so did Akashi.

"He's got the power." Akashi said and look at me

"Yeah he is." I said while smile reassuring him that it'll be okay.

"Let's get in" I said and he nodded. I led him to the living room and told him to take a seat in front of my dad.

I went to the kitchen where my mom and Mina is.

"I still can't believe my daughter is growing up" my mom said and wipe her invisible tears from her eyes

"Haha" I laughed a little

I look at the couch and take a look at my dad and my boyfriend. I can feel an intense atmosphere around there. I sighed and silently prayed that they'll get along so well.

"What are you doing mom?" I asked

"Preparing a food and drinks to my soon to be son-in-law" she said and squealed

"I see.." I said look at her disbelief

"Yes..now go take a shower! You stink!" My mom said and Mina is laughing hysterically beside me.

"Oh you too girl..don't just laugh..you stink too" mom said and it's my turn to laugh at her. She rolled her eyes and I shrugged. We both went upstairs while mom is making her way to the living room.

I went in my room and take a shower. After spending fifteen minutes in the shower..I put on my clothes and opened my phone.

I heard a laughing voices downstairs. Being the curious girl I am..I went downstairs and saw my parents getting along with my boyfriend. I smile at the sight.

"Ahh..(Y/n) is here." My dad said and I nodded.

I went to take a seat beside Akashi.

"Akashi, make sure you take care of my daughter well." My dad said.

"Yes..and I'm already hoping that you will be my son in law soon. You're sweet and  a gentleman " mom said