Chapter 25

Your Pov

I'm getting ready for school and waiting for Mina. I prepared our lunchbox and Mina finally  finished her routine.

"Ohhhh big sis! What's that?" She asked with a smirk.

I quickly look at the mirror and  "shi--" I thought while Mina is behind me laughing.

"Tch." I said and stomped upstairs..grab my black scarf and wrapped it around my neck.

"Let's go or else we will be late" I said and shrugged. I walked passed her and she quickly followed me behind.

"Wait for me!!!" Mina yelled and run full speed towards me. I look at her behaviour and snickered

We're now walked side to side.

"So big sis, what did you do yesterday hm?" She asked and I glared at her.

"That's none of your business" I said coldly.

"Hmph..I'll tell dad then!" Mina said

"Okay..okay...only the kiss okay? Nothing else" I said and she smirked

"I know this tactic will make you spill the beans!" She exclaimed and pumped the air.

"Pft..to be honest with you, I'm just too lazy to deal with dad ..that's all" I said walked in the school.

I went straight to the students council room and get ready for the today's meeting

This week will be busy because we're going to do our annual festival on the Saturday.

--le time skippu--

We all started our duty. Decorated the class and many more. I walk in the class and then there's Seijuro smile at me (ps let's die bijes cuz I am)  I smiled back at him

He makes his way here and went beside me and whispering

"Nice scarf, love" he smirked. I shot a glare at him and rolled my eyes. I smirked back and went to his ear and whisper "well told me that again and you will never touch me? Okay?" I smirked and he frown

"No fair" he pouted (wait wtf am I making a soft Akashi?!)  And luckily there's no one look at us. I punched his cheeks and kiss him on the cheek.

"Just kidding ya know" I said and chuckled.

"Of course I know, dear" he said and pinched my cheek.

"Ehemm" a voice coming behind us and we both turned around and saw Yumi

"Take that somewhere else will you.?" She said and rolled her eyes playfully.

"What's wrong with you Yumi? You look grumpy today" I asked her

"Tch, just ask that bitch" she said annoyed and pointed at Hana

I look at Hana and her 'gang' laughing hysterically.

"Can't you all laugh normally?" I said while staring at them.

"Well, we just designing Yumi's costume and sadly it went wrong. She's so ugly" Hana said and smirked at Yumi

" Why don't you go look at your mirror? And what will you see? The same damn ugly face. So ugly that the mirror might crack. Auch..thats why you never went to mirror" Yumi spat and the whole class is laughing.

"Enough of this, why did you do that to Yumi?" I asked and dared to speak.

"Well..she's ugly ...the costume is ugly..and of course it would matched" she said and her 'gang' agreed.

"Why don't you both compete to each other and then the loser must wear the ugly costume" I suggested.

"Oh yeah! I'm ready to beat that piece of sheet!" Yumi yelled and punch the table.

"How dare you call me that?!" Hana said and went to Mina but I gripped her shoulder as she passed me

"One more step then I might break your shoulder" I said demandingly.

She gritted her teeth and glared at Yumi. Yumi glared back. Her aura changed a lot. She must be really mad.

"Fine! We battle at archery!" Hana said and smirked.

"Agreed." Yumi said and sat down back on her chair.

"Hah! I'm sure I will win !" Hana said confidently and walk out of the class.

The whole class is laughing at her confidence. And some of them even mocking her.

I went to Yumi and sat beside her.
"She's sure have the confident of winning" I said and laughed

"Pft she's making a wrong choice" Yumi said and smiled evilly.

Because of what you asked? Well to be honest..Me, Yumi and Mina were all our representative for our middle school that time. We won a lot of trophy and always be the best archer in Japan..it's just, Yumi kept a secret from the public because she wants the others think normally at her so she won't be recognised.

Yumi is one of the best archer. She aim perfectly and her eyes is as sharp as an eagle.

I look at Yumi who was doing her work. The bell rang so it's time for classes.

~time skip~

"Yumi!" A voice called out on Yumi. We turned around and saw Hana smirked. She snap her finger and her bodyguard brought a arrow and bow.

"Let's play" She said and walk towards the archery field.  I look at Yumi. Her blood is boiled right now cuz her face is red because of the anger.

I give her my water bottle and she drinks it. She then followed Hana to the field and went to her place. They both take their position.

"3,2,1! Shoot!" The bodyguard said and they both shoot their arrow. Hana's shot went on the ground while Yumi's get bullseye.

"You lose bitch, now leave me alone" Yumi said and walk away from Hana. She then stopped her track and turn to face Hana.

"Well...I forgot that you have to wear the ugly dress" Yumi smirked and walk away from her and went towards me.

"Nice shot Yumi" I said and fist bump with her.

"Of course, this is Yumi" she said and we both look at Hana. She was crying and her bodyguard need to drag her away.

"Let's go home" I said (an: why did I remembered Tokyo ghoul rn ;-;)

We both walked out of the school and went home.

______________________________________

Aye aye readers! It's been a long time ;-; ...I miss u guys though 😋 anyway...here's the lamest chapter ever...your author don't have an idea because her mind is like

Mind : atoms, neon, nitrogen, acid, coordinate, Newton's laws,susnjakzhsjsi..

While your author recently : *dead*

ANYWAY enjoy your reading ma dears! I really am sorry for not updating :"(. ..I'll try my best to update okay? And also pardon for the grammatical errors..I'm not perfect 🌚💕😭✨😋😂

And I think this chapter is short? Don't u agree? Hmm?

Pls do vote and comment! You guys are very welcomed here💕💕 I'm so kind u know :")