Chapter 33

Your pov.

I watched they practice. I feel satisfied because they made a good improvement and team works. I can feel the winning.  The winter cup is in two days. They seem ready and determined.  I have a gut that this year, we will win.  " hey (Y/N)" I look up and saw Mina and Yuki approaching me. "what?' I asked them.  "nothing, just wanna annoyed you" Mina said and Yuki laughs.

I rolled my eyes as she said that. "so, what brings you both here?" I asked them without spending a glare towards them.

"ohhhhhhhhhhhh nothing muchhhhh just wanna watch someone's crush practicing" Yuki said teasingly and playfully hit Mina. 

"THAT'S NOT IT YOU BITCH!!!! DON'T JUST JUMP INTO CONCLUSION! COME HERE!!!!" Mina yelled with the red face cuz of both, anger and embarrassment  . 

"ops, wrong button,better save my life first, bye (Y/N)!" Yuki said and ran away from Mina.

I sighed in defeat by their attitude "ALRIGHT TIME FOR BREAK!' I yelled and handed them their bottles. 

"what's with the fuss ?" Sei asked me as he take a seat beside me and drink his water 

"nothing much, I just found another man" I said with a playful smile and glance at him.

"said that again". Sei asked me with a deep voice, his eyes turn dark and looking all dangerous. I quickly stand up, preparing to run away from him. I ignore his questions and turned my back towards the team.

"alright, you guys can grab a lunch now" I said and they all went out of the gym. 

"umm senpai?" Hyou hesitantly called me and looked nervous, well can't blame him though, since Sei is giving him a murderous look. By the look of it, he's about to ripped Hyou in pieces.

" yes, what is it Hyou?" I assured his uneasiness with a smile.

"can you meet me at the library after school?" Hyou asked and quickly went out as Sei already stand up.

"so, was-it-him" He asked as he take a step closer. With the towel on his head now dropped to his shoulder as he take a step by step closer to me. I bit my lips knowing that maybe I've gone too far about teasing him. I continue take a step back, until I felt a hard wall hitting my back

"that's it I'm doomed " I thought and silently pray that Sei will show a lil mercy towards his beautiful talented gf.       (ps. i know ya all so beautiful , now..now..don't deny it~)

"now you regret eh, (Y/N)?" he smirks and lift up my chin till our gazes meet each other.I gulped at the sight, trying so hard to cover my  blush.

"too late, love~" he said in the husky voice and I swear my heart stops beating for awhile. He then trapped me within the wall and him using his arms. He leaned in closer and whispers in my ear "time for a little punishment for my love" he said in low voice then look at me in the eyes while the smirk still plastered on his face. Without wasting a seconds, he crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was quite aggressive  at first to show how domineering he is but as time passed, which is a minute later he calmed down and turned to affectionate one. After the long passionate kiss, he finally let go and cupped my face and kiss my forehead. 

"I know you're teasing me dear" He said and put his forehead onto mine. "I just taking it, as an advantaged to kiss you, you know" He said teasingly and smile playfully. My eyes widened as my plan backfired 

"so that's how it is?" I asked him and he nodded. I let out a sigh and hugged him. He put his head at the crooked of my shoulder  and relaxed. "But I'm still jealous you know?" He said and I can feel that he is pouting right now AND THAT'S CUTE OKAY.  I chuckled and hug him tighter "Alright~, alright~ I'm sorry okay?" I said and release him from my grip and peck his lips.