Chapter 30

Your pov

Today is Saturday, I woke up from the sound of the birds chirping on the tree outside my window. "Today is going to be a good day" I said and then I heard Mina yelled. I face palmed and  mentally slap myself.

"I said to early"  I sighed and went out of my bed and do my daily hygiene.  Once I finished, I headed downstairs and went towards the kitchen.

"Morning sis!" Mina chirped and put breakfast on the table. "Morning" I said and stared at her weirdly. She noticed me and frowned. "It's not that weird right?? I just served you my special breakfast" she said and took of the apron and took a seat. I sat beside her and we silently eat in peace.

After finished eating, I took the plates and wash them. "Sis, we're going shopping" Mina said and I looked at her in disgust. "Too lazy" I simply said and ignored her.

"BUTTTT.... WE NEED TO BUY PRESENT FOR YUMI!" She yelled and whined.

"Just brought Yuki with you" I said

"Nuh uh...you're coming with me. Pretty please!" She pleaded

"I know I'm pretty enough" I said trying to avoid the subject.

"Sissssssssssss" she whined and cling on me

"Fine, fine... I'll finish this and we'll go okay?" I said and she cheered.

"I'll call big bro heheh" she said and dash off to her room.

I sighed and wiped my wet hands with the towel. I went upstairs to get ready.

~time skippuuuuuuu~

We get out from Seijuro car and we all entered the mall. "I'll call Yuki, telling her that we're arrived" Mina said and took out her phone and dialed Yuki's number.

"So, what are you going to buy, dear?" Seijuro said and smiled at me. I smiled back and went to his side.

"Anything that will satisfy her" I said and he nodded.

"Alright! Yuki is waiting for us at the gift shop..let's gooooo" Mina yelled and move on forward. I shake my head while Seijuro just chuckled.

"She sure have a lot of energy" he said and I nodded.

"Let's go" I said and he quickly grabbed my hand and hold my hand.

We walked and spotted the gift shop. We went in and searched for Mina and Yuki.

"(Y/N)! Look at this..do you think Yumi will like this?" Yuki asked me and I take a look at what she's holding. It's a cute cat plushie and I touch it. "Omgggg its so softtttt" I said hugging the plushie while Yuki and Sei just look at me. I laugh sheepishly and handed the plushie back to Yuki.

"It'll be a perfect gift since she likes to hug plushie." I said and give a thumbs up.

"Alright! I'll go pay..see ya!" Yuki grinned and skipped towards the counter happily.  I smiled and shake my head

"What are you buying, Mina?" I asked her as she stared boredly at the rack.

"I'll just buy a pair of sneakers for her." She said and sighed.

"Up to you" I said and went to Seijuro.

"Have you decided what do you want to give her?" I asked him and he looks at me.

"I'll just gave her a book." He said.
"But she hates that" I said

"Let's just annoyed her" he grinned. I just smirked and we both high fives each other.