Chapter 19

Your POV

(Y/N)! Mina yelled. I finally look at her with what-do-u-want-gurl face and send glares at her.

"Uhm..help me with my homework?" She asked me and smile sheepishly. I let out a sigh and look at her.

"Come here." I said and she went to my table.

"Where's the question that you didn't understand?" I asked her and she went closer to me.

"Here" she said and pouting at me. I shrugged and explained the answer to her.

After spending thirty minutes on tutoring Mina, both of our stomachs are grumbling. We just laughed and went out of my room and makes our way to the kitchen.

I grab the instant noodles and opened it. I pour the hot water in it. After a few minutes, I took my instant noodles and went to the couch. Mina already sitting there while eating her chips.

"What movie should we watch?" She asked me

"Maze runner: scorch trial" I replied and she nodded. I went to the fridge and took out a water bottle and brought it at the couch. I crossed my leg and grabbing my noodles.

Mina went beside me as she's already putting the movie on. We watch the movie while eating.

After a few scenes, I finished my noodle. I put it on the coffee table and watch the movie intensely. It's already a part when they run away from the zombies. We both just watched amusedly at the scene.

Mina offered his chips to me while her eyes is still glued on the tv. I accepted the food offers and eat it.

Ding-

I look at my phone. There's a message from Yumi.

                            AnnoyingYumi 🙃

Hey, (Y/N)!  

     What?

Nothing, what are you doing?

Watching movie before you interrupt my time.

Hmph...what movie? And you're with AKASHI? How could you..you're a girl duh don't go out late with a boy!

Wtf , Yumi calm down bish. I'm at home and I'm watching maze runner and most importantly with MINA OKAY?!

Oh..good to know..btw I wanna ask you if you wanna join me. 😆

No..I'm not  going anywhere  😑

Awww..pls..just for your bff sakes..you love me right? 😭😭

                         Okay..whatever  you want..just tell me quickly. 🙄

Hahaha..okay!! Meet you this SUNDAY! Can't wait kwnajamms

        Okay...you make me curious bish..tell me             what's up on the Sunday? 😒

Nah..won't tell you..it's a surprise ;)

                                                           Kay...🙄

Hahaha..wait and see (Y/N) 😏 ✅✅seen