Chapter 27

Your Pov

"I am your worst nightmare" I said while smirking at him

"W-what..w-who the h-hell ar-are y-you?!" He stutter while freaking out.

"Oh I'm just her senior..and I am (Y/N)." I said and smiled devilishly

"Now go apologize to her" I said while looking at him emotionlessly and gave the intimidating aura.

"GOMEN NASAI" he yelled and run away. I watch he running until he was out of my sight.

"Ahah..(Y/N), nice one" Yuki said and smiled. I smiled back and look at Kuroko.

"(Y/N)-chan..are you the vice President here?" Kuroko asked and I smiled at him. I saw his friends behind him who were frozen in their place when Kuroko asked me the question.

"Yeah ...I am (Y/N) (L/N). The vice President of Rakuzan" I said while smiling at them.

"Ahh..no wonder your aura are so intimidating just now" Kuroko said as he smiled slightly.

"WHAT?!" The two idiot yelled at the same time ....the two idiot that called AHOmine and BAKAgami just look at me with surprise.

"Why are you so suprised Aomine and Kagami" I asked with a smirk

"SHE KNOW OUR NAME?!"  They yelled again.

"I know everyone names here..don't be surprised" I said with a bored face.

"Btw (Y/N), your shift ended?" Yuki asked

"Yeah...I'm finally free from that outfit" I said as I stretched my hand

"Aww..I wanna see you in that outfit" Yuki said and pout.

"Too late..I'll never wear that again" I said

"Hey girl..I have her picture" Aomine said

"What?! Where ?! gimme!!" Yuki said as she snatched Aomine's phone.

"(Y/N) looks so sexy..no wonder there's many rumors and make him jealous" Yuki said and smiled.

"And done!" Yuki yelled and throw Aomine's phone back.

"Oi. Careful! It's my phone." Aomine said and he look at his phone

"Wait..where are the pictures??..YOU" he said while pointing at Yuki

"What pervert?? Be glad that I just saved your ass from getting killed by (Y/N) and her boyfriend" Yuki said and rolled her eyes.

"Wait..she has a boyfriend??" They asked.

"Yeah..I'm not so lonely like you guys" I said and smirked.

"She's mean." Atsushi said while munching his choco bar

"Yeahh" Kise said and whining

"Stop whining duh" a sudden voice behind us said and we all looked at the owner.

"What? It annoyed me" Mina said and went to me.

"Who are they sis?" She asked me and I told her that they're Seijuro's friend and they nodded proudly as I told about them

"I can't believe big bro has a friend like them..well except for Kuroko." Mina said straightforwardly and they look at her shockingly.

"What? You guys are all idiot anyway" Mina said I just chuckled

"Oi! Who are you calling an idiot hah?!" Aomine said and Mina smirked

"Well, you just calling yourself that Aho" Mina said and rolled her eyes.