XXIX- "You Lost My Mate"

Start from the beginning

Indianna smiled when she saw Greyson and Harry share a look and they both nodded at each other. Harry was standing away from everyone else, like usual. She knew that he was happy Greyson was back, they were basically brothers, but Indianna knew that it must be painful to see that she had her mate back, but he didn't have his.

"Shit, you look like death," Kal was the first to speak.

"Kal!" Kimberly gasped and hit Kal on the arm. "Jesus!"

Greyson cracked a smile. "You've not changed at all."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Kal said smugly."

"What happened?" Ace spoke up. He was staring at Greyson in shock. Tai was sitting next to him. "How are you alive?"

"Rogue faked my death," Greyson said and looked at Tai. "I wasn't aware you were letting strangers into my house, Ace." Greyson then spotted Sasha who was sitting silently in the corner. "And we're now keeping Brooklyn's friends as company?"

"Greyson, this is Tai, she's not a stranger," Ace said softly.

"She is to me."

"Obviously, this time yesterday you were dead," Kal said.

"You have no grace do you?" Greyson said.

"Greyson, Tai is new to the town with her brother. They're both werewolves."

"How convenient your mate turns up when Rogue has control of the town," Greyson said, studying Tai.

"How did you know she was my mate?" Ace asked.

"I may not have been here for a while, but you forget I know you, Ace," Greyson said and looked at Tai. "Where's your brother? Why aren't you part of a pack?"

"Her brother is Brandon's mate," Harry said. "You can understand why we don't exactly trust him."

"He can be trusted. He would do the right thing," Tai said.

"You can't be trusted when it comes to your mate," Kal said. "Harry is a prime example, he would let my sister die if it saved his mate."

"Don't try and make me feel guilty, Kal, you know I would have no regrets about going to get my mate right now," Harry said.

"Shut up," Greyson said firmly. He looked at Indianna. "Brandon is a werewolf?"

"Yeah, we were quite surprised too," Indianna said. "Tai and her brother Raiden moved to town with no clue about what they really were. They didn't know anything about the werewolf world. Raiden still doesn't. We can't risk him knowing about us because of how close Brandon is to Rogue."

"How did you grow up with no idea of what you were? Did your parents not tell you?" Greyson asked Tai.

Tai suddenly went very tense. "I... Er, they... No. They didn't tell us. They're dead."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

Tai narrowed her eyes. "I've done nothing that proves you shouldn't."

"Greyson, you can trust her," Ace said.

Greyson looked at Ace and nodded sharply. "What about her?" He asked, pointing to Sasha.

"She was there when Brooke was taken," Oscar told Greyson. "We've been letting her stay here for her protection."

Greyson looked at Harry. "We're getting her back," he said. He sounded so confident. "And Alice."

"You have a plan?" Ace said.

"I do. I may have been locked up for fucking ages, but I overheard a hell of a lot," Greyson said. He looked down at Indianna who was rubbing her stomach and guided her over to sit down on one of the couches. He sat next to her and took her hand. "Rogue is controlling his men. They aren't working for him out of their own free will."