okay bruh no need to be rude

Alrighty I keep getting messages and inboxes about where I've been and where's everyone's request? Well truth is I haven't been able to come here and write. I've been struggling with major mental health issues due to a traumatic experience I've went through last year, which started last year in April and is still being dealt with. I struggled with depression and suicidal tendencies due to the incident but I'm now okay. I am well, I'm still struggling to write anything but I'm getting there slowly I'll be back as soon as I'm healthy again. Yes, there will be set backs, but I'm getting help and support from family, friends and so much more, hell some of you guys have been helping me by leaving so many positive things which makes me want to write again so I thank you guys so much like wow I'm so grateful to have such wonderful readers like you. I'm still waiting to see a psychologist as it's hard to get into one but I've been to a counsellor to speak about it which feels so much better. The situation itself is handled and the person A (I'll be mentioning more peoole) who ruined me (which he had a tumblr yet deleted it) is in prison for 18 years would've which I'm happy about, he won't have to hurt me or anyone again. Yet sadly, his friend person B is still torturing me with threats and shit but I'm just glad that the main villain (Person A) of my story is gone. I lost so much of myself and it hurt, I lost so many friends and betrayed them for someone who didn't even care for me (Person C) which I'm glad he's gone, he hurt me the most than the other guy has. Why? Cause I thought I could trust him but I learnt to be careful who you meet online as they can be different than who they seem. I've gained my best friend back over a stupid boy (Person C) which I regret so fucking much. Do not let a boy you like ruin your friendship trust me it's horrible and it's the main thing I regret. What I gained is incredible and I never thought that it would ever happen after that, I gained someone (Person D) who I can trust and love who loves me for me. He helps me with all the trauma and stays by me through everything. Yes I was scared that he'll hurt me like Person C but he's so different, he's better and he's brought me back to where I feel like myself again. Thank you for your patience with me I'm sorry I've been so inactive but I'll try to write more after I'm better.