Life is a Lie (Part 2) {Requested}

@Michaelover12 request: What if Yn was half android and she never knew it? And when Connor arrives, He spill the beans to Hank; Hank has a talk with Yn but she doesn't believe it, until Connor 'connects' with her and finally she realizes she's both but her mind fills up with questions

A/N: Here's part 2! Let's say I had a fucking terrible day and I'm letting off some steam by writing... enjoy

 enjoy

~*~*~

Life is full of questions.

Some that can be answered.

And none that can be solved.

You begin to question your whole entire existence, of why you are here. Why are you half android and half human? Why would CyberLife create you? Questions beginning to fill your mind up with no explanation whatsoever. It made you so exhausted, tired from all of the lying.

You take a step onto the cold concrete draining your thoughts deeper and deeper, the pouring rain dripping on you, making you drenched in your wet clothing. But you couldn't care, how could you?

A pair of bright flashing lights shine upon you, a car behind you slowing down. You roll your eyes as a frown comes across your features. A huff escapes your lips as it flies your hair up and back down. You turn around to face a car, unable to see the car fully due to the lights blinding you.

"Oh my god Hank, Connor! Just leave me alone!" You shout out as the person gets out of the car.

Your eyes widen.

It wasn't Connor...

Or Hank.

You then look the other way as you then turn around but met with a strong firm chest. Your eyes widen in fear. The man grabs your hand tightly as you whimper in pain.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner, Y/N. I guess I'll have to explain everything when we arrive at my house." He whispers as you try to get your grip off him, he then raises his hand to your nose as he gives you something to smell.

You whimper and struggle to get out of his grip, then your eyes begin to fall heavy starting to fall asleep. You then fall on the man as he catches you.

"I'm so sorry..."

~*~*~

He's worried.

Worried sick.

He didn't know that you would react this way.