True Beauty {Kinda Requested} (plus size)

The lovely miss-moo gave me an idea: so plus size reader X Connor, where the reader has insecurities about their weight and Connor (non deviant) doesn't understand why. He throws facts about losing weight to the reader because they said that they're unhappy about their weight. But he throws something else in that is not in his programming.

~*~*~

~*~*~

You look into the mirror looking at your body, you frown in disgust as you sigh as you roll your shirt down. You walk out of your room as you lay down on the couch sighing in annoyance. Connor who has been staying with you during the past weeks, looks over at you with a slight frown on his features. 

He begins to scan you, seeing that you're unhappy and annoyed at your weight and body. He walks over towards you sitting down on the opposite couch next to yours. "You seem, distraught Y/N." He starts the conversation, you sit up looking at him rolling your eyes. 

"Yeah, it's because I'm fat." You say with a frown across your features making it visible to Connor. 

"If you want to lose weight, I suggest maybe a healthy diet, or exercising or even-" Before Connor could throw anymore useless ways to lose weight, you frustratingly sigh as you turn your attention to him. 

"You don't understand Connor! Just because you're throwing suggestions at me doesn't mean jack-shit. Sure I'm unhappy with my weight, sure I want to lose weight, but it's harder than you think. Heck, I might not even want to lose weight. I throw self doubts to make myself feel better." You say making Connor look at the ground, his fingers toying with each other. 

"I'm sorry Y/N. This isn't in my programming but I don't see the need of you changing your body, I think you're beautiful just the way you are." You look at him, seeing a warm smile on his lips. Did he really mean that? He did say it wasn't in his programming, also he never says anything like that. You show a small smile back at him, then your smile is replaced with a smirk. 

"Connor? Are you feeling alright? I thought only deviants would say that." You say catching Connor. His eyes widen as he looks down nervously. 

"I-I am not a deviant." He says firmly making you chuckle. 

"It's okay Connor, I didn't ask if you were. Besides, I wouldn't care if you were a deviant or not, just as long as you are you." You say winking as you catch him blushing as you giggle at the flustered boy.