Protective {Requested}

@ShipWorld requested: Where Hank is like I really protective because reader is his daughter and (this might be to much) the reader is Gavin's best friend the only reason he treats Connor bad is because he steal his bff but then Hank and Gavin see that Connor truly love the reader and they truly love Connor and they both are still protective but supportive of the two of them being together
A/N: WATTPAD IS BEING A DICK AND WOULDN'T LET ME UPDATE THIS CHAPTER

@ShipWorld requested: Where Hank is like I really protective because reader is his daughter and (this might be to much) the reader is Gavin's best friend the only reason he treats Connor bad is because he steal his bff but then Hank and Gavin see ...

~*~*~

You sit at your desk, typing up a report about your recent case. A small smile on your lips, being entertain by your music playing. You felt a light tap on your shoulder as you turn to see Gavin, a smile widen across your lips as you remove your ear/headphones and place them on your desk.

"Hey! What's up?" You ask as Gavin smiles as he sits next to you.

"Well, did you hear about that new movie with F/A (Favourite actor) in it? Wanna come and watch it with me tonight?" Gavin had asked you as you pout with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Gavin, I'm going with Connor. He asked me on a date!" You exclaim with excitement like a two year old girl. Gavin's eyes widen in shock as he couldn't believe you at all.

"Wait, that piece of plastic asked you out?" Gavin asked making your smile bigger and brighter.

"Yes! I was so happy that he did, I was really happy when he asked me. There's something about him that draws me in closer to him, and I love it!" You say making Gavin show a disappointing look.

"I thought we were gonna go together?" He says, sounds of disappointment and slight anger hits his tone. You sigh as you look up at him.

"I know, and I feel terrible about it! But I got asked out on a date, how long has it been since I last dated?" You ask as he frowns. You then smirk at him as you slightly tap his cheek. "Don't ruin this for me!" You harshly whisper making him roll his eyes at you.

He stands up as he walks away from you, grumbling under his breath. He sees Connor walking towards you as he bumps shoulders with him, still grumbling. Connor looks at Gavin confusingly then back to you.

You look down as you stand up to face Connor, showing a small smile on your lips.

~*~*~

Gavin sits in a chair drinking coffee as he scrolls through his phone checking the latest updates or news. Before he knew it he then sees the grey jacket. He then frowns as Connor walks into the kitchen area. Gavin frowns as he stands up walking over towards him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Gavin asked Connor who turns around to face him, no expression changes in his face.

"I am here to collect Y/N's lunch." Connor says making Gavin scoff.

"So, what model are you? A friend stealer one?" Gavin asked as Connor frowns in confusion.

"No, I am RK800 a prototype-"