Roses

So Exam update

So Exam update. Fucking stupid, teacher called my mum declaring she should come in and help me finish my exam all because i walked out WHEN i didn't, I just finished an hour early. HE ALSO GUILT TRIPPED ME! WTF?!?!?! I'm soooo done and that is all...

~*~*~

A beautiful spring morning to start a new fresh day. Sky as blue with no white fluffy clouds. The grass green as ever with beautiful flowers blooming. The trees blowing in the gust full wind, blowing gently. The smell of flowers rushing through peoples noses entering strong and mighty. 

Ahh spring.

It's nice if you don't have seasonal allergies.

You walk into the Detroit police station as you show a forced smile. Cops around the precinct reading from their electronics, latest updates and all.  You enter your desk but to your surprise you see a blue rose on your desk with a card.

A frown enters your features, a strong sense of confusion entering your emotions. You place your stuff on the desk totally not looking weird at all, as you grabbed the note. You're met with beautiful nice handwriting, neat and cursive.

'From the moment we started talking I knew that I wanted you around.'

- Your secret admirer

Your eyes widen as a dark red blush creeps its way to your cheeks. You look around the station to see if any one could give you a clue to who given this to you. You look around to see that everyone seemed normal, nothing bothering them.

You frown as you stare back down at the letter as you folded it up and shove it back into your pocket. You grab the blue rose as you examine the rare flower. It was very beautiful, rare and unique.

"Good morning Y/N, I see you received the rose." You turn around to face a pair of hazel orbs meeting yours, a nice smile that could melt any ice away.

You look down at the rose then back to Connor. A small wide eyed look to him. "You gave me this?" You ask with a concern look, yet a hopeful look gazing in your eyes.

"Yes." He simply says with a simple smile. "I thought blue looked nice, and I really do like the colour blue." He says gentle as he looks down at the rose. "It's really pretty, and unique like you." He says with a gentle smile, he grabs your hand as he raises it to his lips as he places a kiss against the soft delicate skin.

A small blush creeps to your cheeks as you bite your lip from embarrassment. He pulls your hand away as he stares at you.

"You did like the note and rose, yes?" He asked making you smile widely.

"Yes. It's beautiful."

"Would you care to go uh... on a date with me?" He asked nervously, ruffling his foot staring down at the ground.

"I would love too." You say making Connor smile widely.

~*~*~

After the date you had with Connor he walks you outside of the restaurant as you giggle watching him carefully.

"Thank you for tonight Connor, I really appreciated it." You say, pulling your H/L H/C behind your ear showing a smile.

"I'm glad you did. I really enjoyed tonight also. I hope you'd like another date?" He asked as you smile.

"I would love too." You say as he smiles. You lean up against him as you place your lips against his soft ones. Moving in sync, magical and unique. You pull apart as you hug him, he returns the hug.

"I'll see you around at work, Y/N. Drive safely." He yells as you giggle as you wave him a goodbye.

A car drives by as the horn goes off. Connor turns to face the car. He opens the car door as he hops in with a goofy smile on his lips.

"So, did the plan work?" Hank asked making Connor roll his eyes.

"Yeah. It did."

"I told you a fucking rose would work."