Negativity

Summary: The asshole Gavin was flirting with you. Connor senses your uncomfortableness and sticks up for you. But Gavin pushes it too far...

~*~*~

~*~*~

You kneel down as you grab your cold drink. The coldness attacking your warm skin. You lean back up as you pull the lid off, hearing a crackling sizzle noise. You put the cold metal against your lips as the refreshing liquid runs down your throat.

You sit down at a small table, eating your lunch and scrolling through your phone.

You then feel a presence right beside you. The smell of horrible cologne hits your nostrils, making you immediately want to gag.

"Hello gorgeous." You turn to face the one and only asshole Gavin Reed. A flirty smile dazes across his lips, he leans forward closer towards you. Inhaling your scent.

Your lip raises in disgust, you roll your eyes at him. Looking away from him.

"Yes, asshole?" You ask, bluntly. You turn to face him, giving him a annoyed and dirty look.

Gavin chuckles at you, along with a dirty smile forming on his lips.

"So, whatcha doin'?" He ask, leaning over your shoulder. You lean back putting your phone to your chest.

"Why do you care?" You ask as you turn your phone off, sliding it into your pocket.

"Well...don't want ya to be swiping right when I'm right here." He smirks, his flirty smirk that apparently wins all of ladies.

This 'smirk' never works on you, you'd rather throw a brick at him.

"I'd be swiping left for you. Because I have the right one I need." You smirk, taking a sip out of your cold drink.

Gavin scoffs, not believing you clearly. "Oh yeah, you mean that fucking android? They're plastic, wouldn't you rather be with someone that has a real personality?" He ask with a smirk.

You place your drink down, turning to face him. "I'd rather have Connor's innocent personality than your dick one." You say as you begin to stand up.

You grab your food and before you could leave, Gavin grabs your hand tightly. You wince at his grasp, you try to struggle to get him off but his grip on you was strong.

"Let go of me!" You raise your voice, Gavin smirking.

"And why should I do that?"

"Because she had asked you too."

You and Gavin turn to face the hazel eyed android. You sigh in relief as Connor had finally entered. Gavin lets go of your wrist as his attention turns to face Connor, a sickening stare into his innocent orbs.

"You can't tell me what to do. You're just a piece of plastic." Gavin stands for himself, stalking over towards Connor.

"She has already told you to let her go. And clearly she doesn't want to talk to you. You need to leave her alone." Connor stands up to you, a frown across his face. His LED turning yellow.

Gavin chuckles as he stands in front of Connor. Eyeing him up and down.

"Is that so. Why should I be ordered by a fucking android? Oh, because you're Y/N's sex toy?" Gavin threats with annoyance in his eyes.

"Gavin that's enough!" You say firmly, anger filling through your voice. Gavin laughs at you.

"Zip it, bitch." Gavin spat. "You'd rather have this android than a actual human? This fucking piece of machine? So machines are gonna fuck humans too?" Gavin threats, a firm straight line across his lips.

"I'd rather have someone caring than your dick of an ass personality!" You spat, walking close towards them.

Gavin then pushes you violently as you fell towards the floor. You grunt as your elbows hit the hard surface. Connor looks down at you surprised by Gavin's sudden actions.

"I believe that is enough!" Connor speaks making Gavin laugh.

Gavin then punches Connor in his stomach. Connor grunts as he places his hand onto his stomach then falling to the ground on his knees.

You quickly stand up as you pull Gavin away from him. Using all of your strength to pull him away from Connor.

"Leave him alone! He's done nothing wrong!" You yell as Gavin grunts pulling his arms away from yours.

He lets go of your grip as he kicks Connor, making Connor roll onto his back groaning by the sudden impact. You then run up to Gavin as you punch him in the face, hard enough that his head snaps looking down.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" You and Gavin turn to face Captain Allen. A look of anger roars across his face. "Detective Reed, I want you in my office!" Allen yells in anger. Gavin grunts as his shoulder hits yours as he walks over towards Allen.

Hank then enters the scene. A look of worry and curiosity expresses his emotions perfectly.

"I leave for one minute then this fucking happens?" Hank says with a frustrated groan.

You quickly tend over towards Connor, a look of worry hits him hard. He scans your emotions, seeing worry, panic, anger and annoyance reading.

"Connor are you okay?!" You ask as you help him up from the floor.

"I am perfectly fine. Androids are designed not to feel pain." He says as you still show a look of worry. He grabs your shoulders with a comforting grip on them, you look into his hazel orbs as he holds the gaze into your E/C. "Y/N, trust me. I'm okay. Are you okay? I'm sensing a lot of negativity. And you are wounded." He says softly, making you raise a small tug of your lips.

"I'll recover. But I don't think Gavin will." You chuckle, a small smile across his lips.

"I swear if you two fucking kiss I'm gonna shoot my brains out."