Graham looked around the room with glee. It was just perfect.

"Welcome to the man den." Richie said. "Where we're allowed to break a few rules without the ladies finding out.

"Good, can't remember the last time I had time to myself. Chess anyone?" Franck said.

"I'm in in that!" Marcus agreed.

Donny and Gabriel were playing pool while Richie read through a business magazine. This left Matiao and Graham to their own devices.

"Cards?" Matty suggested.

"Sure."

"I thought you were a landscaper?" Graham asked after the cards were shuffled.

"I am. But I'm also family. Donny and I are cousins."

"And you're both fully Italian?"

"Yep. Where you from?"

"Me, half Canadian, quarter Sicilian, quarter Spanish."

"And your cousins?"

"The same but half Venezuelan."

They continued to play, talking about their families, school and careers. About half an hour in, Graham felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Chris wearing an stoney look. Gray skinny jeans and an oversight black hoodie.

"Dude, you look like you didn't sleep last night." Graham said, putting his cards down.

"I didn't." Chris replied bluntly. "Can I talk to you and Frank... Alone.... Please..."

"Sure, let's go."

"Yeah, I wanna know why you look like someone dragged you from your grave." Francis said, surprising them.

"I thought you were playing chess."

"I was, but I gave the game to Bulldog when I saw the living dead walk into the room."

Chris sighed and rolled his eyes, muttering something about being over dramatic under his breath.

He head them to his room and shut the door before slumping face first into his bed.

"It's like Aunt Efi knew you hated colour and gave you this white washed room." Frank said.

"She gave me a different room but I saw this one and asked if I could move here instead."

"So are you going to tell us what eating you up or are you going to keep up the sad boy act." Graham said sternly.

"I kissed Bethany last night."

This came as a surprise as both Frank and Graham shared a look.

"Okay, that's not all that bad, you clearly like the girl."

"That's the problem. I like her. Like like her."

"And..."

"I.. I don't know. I want to ask her out. But what if she finds out, about what I did. And ger parents, what would they think of me? I killed my own father. Not even by mistake."

Graham looked at his cousin, he could tell that this was really tearing Chris apart. He knew that this girl was special to him even before he met her in person. What ever it was bringing them together was working fast.

He remembered how quickly he'd fallen for Ama, how strong and how deeply he felt for her. Even from the start he knew that it was her or nobody else. If this was the case with Christoph, Graham didn't want him and Beth to suffer the pain of keeping secrets like he and Ama did.

"Do you feel for her?" Graham asked.

"Yeah. It's like this weird sensation I get all over. I just... I just wanna look after her you know. And make her happy. It probably sounds pathetic, but I feel kinda possessive too."

"In that case." Frank started as he sat on the bed. "I'd be honest with her. It's better if you be upfront with her. If there's anything I've learnt from being around these people is that secrets can be self-destructive when it comes to relationships."

"He's right you know." Graham joined in. "You're lucky you're not in too deep yet. Tell her the truth, you don't have to tell her what you did just yet. But letting her know what's going on will break the ice. But again, it's completely up to you."

"Are you sure?" Chris mumbled looking between the two of them.

"Not completely, but it's worth a try."

A small smile made its way onto his lips as he sat up on the bed.

"So.. Graham. Are you really going to let Ama use a butt plug on you?"

"Yeah bro! What's this talk of you licking her boots all about."

Graham kisses his teeth. "You two are such gossips."

Graham looked up at the fluffy clock above the closet door, and then back down at his book. It more than agonizing not knowing what was behind that door, but it was totured not knowing how Ama was going to look when she came out.

They'd agreed on trying the X-room out the morning before. Graham couldn't stop blushing through the whole thing. The thought of Ama having completed control over his body, letting her use him as her little toy.

The ideas where all so new to him, but they were arousing nonetheless.

"Are you ready yet Honey Muffin." He called, his patients wearing thin.

"Finished!" She called back.

The door opened and there she stood, his queen, his goddess. She stood proudly in the doorway in a strappy leather corset, a latex skirt that nearly covers her perfectly waxed pussy. Her legs were covered my black leather studded 7" heeled boots.

Her chest was not covered, leaving her beautiful breasts in full view. She wore a pair of long sleeved leather gloves on her arms, and a mask over her eyes.

"Fuck me." Graham groaned.

"Oh I will." Ama chuckled. "Now do you remember the rules we want about."

"Yes mistress."

"Good, now follow."

Graham all but leapt from the bed, following Ama to the X-room on his hands and knees.
Once inside he knelt facing the cross in front of the bed with his hands on his thighs and his head bowed. He didn't want to screw this up for the both of them.

"Good boy..." Ama said in a sultry voice. "Kiss my boots."

Leaning forward, Graham kissed both her boots and looked up at her. When she nodded in approval, he continued to kiss up her legs, licking and sucking when he got to the exposed skin of her upper thigh. He was so close to her pussy, the scent of her drawing him in. But he steeled himself just in time.

"You want it?" Ama teased, gripping his hair and pushing him further between her legs.

"Yes mistress." Graham strained out.

Ama let go of his hair and picked up the ropes hung on the wall behind her. She Graham to put his arms behind him so she could bind them. She then told him to lie on the bed and spread his leg so she could tie them to the posts.

"You're going great baby." She whispered into his ears, planting a tender kiss on his forehead before switching back to her dominatrix stance.

She let her fingertips glide down his bare chest, her nails slightly scratching his skin. She stopped at the waistband of his boxers, sliding a finger under to tease the skin above his growing member.

"Now because you are new to being submissive, I'll go a little easy on you. But I need to know, if you are okay with me fingering your asshole?"

"Yes, I'm okay with it Mistress." Graham said, blushing.

"Good, if you do well, you'll get a reward. Now where's that blade..."

Taking a blade from the wall, Ama cut into Graham's boxers with an evil little smile.

"This is for all the panties you've destroyed." She muttered, making him chuckle.

When they were off, she didn't wait or tease, she went straight to massaging his cock with her hand, using her spit as a lubricant. Graham breath became heavy as her small but strong hand expertly worked him.

"Don't be afraid to make noise, this room is sound proofed." Ama said evenly.

"Then... then how does your..."

"Air vent." She replied, now working on his balls.

After a while more, Ama's hand started to move down toward Graham's hole. "Are you ready baby?"

"Yes mistress." Graham rushed out. He shut his eyes and held his breath, both know what he was expecting to feel.

"Remember, if you don't like it in the end, we don't have to do this again, okay?"

"Okay."

"You remember your safe word?"

"Yes Mistress."

Slowly, Ama pushed a finger inside him. He clenched his teeth, not out if pain, but of the strange unfamiliar sensation. Slowly, she started to pump, eliciting strained groans from Graham's lips.

"Très bien mon amour, tu es prêt pour un autre ?" Ama praised, stroking his cock with her other had to ease the sensation and adding another finger.

"Aagh!" He groaned as she started to go faster, the feeling was still foreign to him, but a new sensation started to aroused within him.

Pleasure, not just from her actions, but from being at her complete mercy. She was the only one who could make him feel this way. She had the ability to ruin him, or make him more than he was. He knew that no matter what way they shared their love, he'd feel both powerful and powerless to her.

He started to buck his hips and his groans turned into roar as he approached his orgasm.

"I'm... Close..." He managed to say.

"It's okay, I won't aske you to hold today. Cum baby, you've earned it."

And with one final roar, Graham jerked his hips and came all over Ama's hand. She then cleaned him off, licking and sucking his load off her fingers and his member.

"Sit up." She instructed. When he did so, she untied him before smashing her lips to his. He groaned at the tast of himself on her tongue and gripped her waist to bring her closer.

"Are you ready for your reward?"

"Yes please." He smiled.

Ama pushed him back down on the bed and moved up towards his face. Finally, he was going to have some fun.

"Please me." Was all that she said. But it was all the permission Graham needed to dive face first into her soaking folds.

He could tell that being in control really did get her off. He gripped onto her thighs and sucked hard on her clit, making her squeal with pleasure. Soon she came violently on his face, letting Graham lick her clean of her sweet sweet juices.

She got up and untied him completely before helping him into the bathroom, where a warm bath was already waiting for him.

He sighed as the warm water hit his skin and closed his eyes, feeling his tense muscles relaxing. But it was too quiet. He opened his eyes to see Ama staring wantonly at his body. He knew that look on her face all to well.

"Muffin." He started. "Come join me."

"No it's fine, it's your bath." She mumbled.

"It wasn't a question." He countered, in a stern dominant tone.

Knowing not to mess with him in that moment, Ama quickly stripped of her barely there clothes and joined him in the bathtub. She was just about to sit at the other end when Graham pulled her down onto his lap.

"Why that look on your face?" He asked.

"I want you." She replied shyly. "But I don't want to be in charge right now."

"We're equals in this relationship Ama, you know you don't have to be shy, or be in charge all the time."

He flipped them around bin the water and started kissing down her neck.

"I'm here for you, always." He looked up into those stunning blue eyes. "I love you Honey Muffin."

With a giggle she replied. "I love you Mr Wolf."

I have no idea what your opinions bon this chapter will be and I may not be able to find out until next month but it's cool.

I quite enjoyed writing this chapter and getting all this character development done and all that. But yeah.

Thanks for bearing with me as usual. Thanks for the reads, the votes the comments. (Don't forget to do those things, it really helps me out.)

We are so close to the end right now. But I won't be like other writers who take a break after the first book. NAH. Bitches we going face first into Mama Africa as soon as this suits done because I know for a fact I will be inconsistent as always.

That's all for now.

Vote

Comment

Share

And I will see you, maybe again this month, maybe in February.
You'll never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Love y'all

Bo Xxx