one step closer to home

Start from the beginning

"wow very funny. and what does that even mean?" i say sarcastically. "just look in her room and you'll find out." she giggles and then runs off to her room.

i do as she says and go into evs room and i can't help but laugh to myself a little bit. she's sprawled our on the floor holding a barbie doll in each hand and passes out. i'm guessing she fell asleep while playing. pretty much everything in her room is gone including furniture so she couldn't have been on her bed.

i go over where she is and pick her up because i felt bad that she was just laying on the floor.

and to be completely honest i just wanted to hold her.

she is actually still tiny and hasn't grown too much in terms of height. the doctor said she's actually the size of a 4 year old which is kind of concerning but the doctor said not to worry about it right now.
mentally and emotionally she has changed a lot though. i'm just hoping moving back to riverdale might change that.

"mama?" she says and looks around the room confused.

"you fell asleep playing." i explain to her.

"oh. i'm tired." she says. "yea i think i figured that out already." i laugh.

"babe! we can start leaving now!" i hear cheryl call upstairs to me. "alright i'm gonna go downstairs and finish packing up." i tell ev and put her down.

it took a good 30 minutes to finish up everything and get everyone out of the house.

"is everyone ready?" i ask while buckling in the car. "bye bye house." grace says.

"goodbye la." ang sighs and looks out the window dramatically.

"goodbye town that i basically owned because i was actually popular." brandon says also being dramatic.

"goodbye neighborhood i never really liked i was just pretending to because i have a sister who can act and a mom who can model." tayleigh says. we all just burst into laughter.

the car ride to the airport was uneventful and short. luckily there was no paparazzi at the airport today which means we could actually go in peace. there were still fans though.

"omg are you angelica blossom-topaz?" one girl runs up to ang. "yea i am." ang says and laughs a little bit. "i loved your show! can i get a picture with you?" the teen girl asks. "of course." ang answers easily and takes a selfie with the girl. "thank you so much!" the girl says. "no problem have a great day." ang says.

another group of teenage girls came up to cheryl and asked for pictures as well. of course she said yes and took selfies with them. i loved seeing her happy.

we keep walking through the airport until we get to our gate and immediately get on our plane since we're a little bit late.

we're sitting in pairs of two since we got first class. i'm sitting with aiden, evianna with cheryl, tayleigh and grace, ella and angelica, brandon and liam.

"mama can we play?" aiden asks me. "we're about to take off buddy. and we can't exactly stand up." i laugh.

"i know but i want to play with my cars." he says. "here you can play with it on the snack tray." i tell him.

"no i want you to play with me." he explains. "fine." i give in.

i look back to the seats behind us and see ev fast asleep cuddled up on cheryl's lap. i wonder to myself how cheryl got stuck with the easy one this flight.

but i snap out of my thoughts when aiden puts a bright blue truck in my hand. i giggle and ruffle his hair.

i'm just so excited to be going back home.

A/n: are you guys still enjoying this book?

comment some questions you have about characters or storylines!

also a little fyi the reason why i haven't been putting insta posts outside the choni family is because i want what the other families have been up to a secret. next chapter everyone will be reunited!!!!!

Instas:
@Brandon_BT

yea i miss you 🥺✈️

yea i miss you 🥺✈️

comments:
@gianna.kellgarty- miss you too baby. and your welcome for the pic ;)
@emily_cecelia- omg my otp
@fred.andrews- ok but like this is adorable
@liam_bt- when i'm the only one who knows the secret hehe
@kevin.the.gay- @liam_bt you better tell me what your talking about! i need to know!!!
@angelica.blossom.topaz- @kevin.the.gay haha uncle kev i know the secret
@cherylbombshell- lmao i invented the secret 
@archie.andrews- this is such goals

@Tiny.Topaz

my littles ✨

my littles ✨

comments:
@cherylbombshell- there smiles never get old. and i love how there best friends
@ronnie.lodge- da babies of the choni fam
@jughead.jones- that looks like such a fun day
@fangs.fogarty- holy shit i miss them and your whole family
@sweet_pea- love them
@betty1cooper- wanna maybe come to riverdale? and then like never leave again
@archie.andrews- i agree with betty. we all miss you more and more everyday!
@ella.claire.blossomtopaz- when i have the cutest little siblings
@lea.andrews- @ella.claire.blossomtopaz you actually do though. miss you all!