Rise of the Great Devourer

I came into the training room Lloyd was training in.

"Serpentine, it's time I Spinjitzu you back into the filthy holes you came from. Ninja kick! Tiger claw! Ninja, go!" Lloyd tries to do Spinjitzu but falls.

"Lloyd, you know a ninja doesn't yell his moves, right?" I chuckled.

"O-oh, you uh seen that," he said, a little embarrassed as I helped him up.

"Yes I did, I'll teach you some moves later" he smiled happily.

"Yes!" he cheered. We heard some laughing and seen Pythor appear.

"What a joke. You were always a boy who chased stupid dreams", Pythor said.

"Oh, heck no," I got ready to fight.

"Pythor! How did you get aboard?" Lloyd gasped, Pythor came over and picked him up.

"You think I would allow the Ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?" Pythor said.

"I'm pretty sure we just did," I state.

"Ugh! You'll never get away with it! Hey--" Pythor tied him up and put tape on his mouth, then came towards me.

"You stay back, or you'll regret it," I say, pulling my daggers out from my boots.

"Oh, but you wouldn't want me to hurt little Lloyd, now would you," he said.

"Son of a, you lay one figure on him--" I threaten.

"Then let's compromise, you stay here and tie up. And I won't hurt him," he said.

"Fine!" I let him tie me up. "This is so stupid, the stuff I do for you, Lloyd," I say, a little annoyed as Pythor tapes my mouth.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight out of mind", He disappears. Lloyd somehow slipped off the punching bag and ran to the com and somehow got off the tape.

"Pythor's on board!" He yelled. He got out of the binned and came and untied me.

"Good, gets go," I say, running up with my daggers as he grabbed a bow.

"Sorry if I don't lend a hand, but I'm really in a rush. Got this whole Devourer thing going on" I could hear Pythor laugh, as I ran even faster. "Toodaloo" He starts to laugh as he turned around and seen us.

"Where do you think you're going?" Lloyd said dramatically.

"Ah. A little cliché, don't you think?" Pythor asked.

"Uh, cliché?" Lloyd asked dumbly as I facepalm.

"I wouldn't expect a child to understand," Pythor said.

"Hey, I've grown up a lot" Lloyd tries to attack, but Pythor dodges each attack.

"Hm, puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy footwork. You think you can defeat me?" Pythor asked.

"I'm not trying to defeat you. I'm just trying to keep you busy until the cavalry arrives" Pythor starts to cower in fear when he sees Nya come in with the samurai suit. Lloyd kicks Pythor in the face as I roll under and kick him in the stomach.

"Haha, I hit him. I hit him, guys!" Lloyd cheered.

"Oh, as much as I would like to play with your overgrown toys, I have a ride to catch," Pythor says as he slips away from Nya and jumps off, and is caught on a helicopter.

"No!" Lloyd shouts.

"You've got to be kidding me, son of-rgg," I complain as I see Pythor getting away.