Home

"My turn! Uh, it's my turn!" Kai had whined.

"You want a little more? take this!" Jay had yelled, trying to attack me.

"Oh, please, that's all you got!" Y/n yelled to Jay, dodging his attack.

"Monkey paw to the head!" Kai yells as Y/n laughs at what he said.

"Ninja roll," Cole says.

"Dragon Punch!" Jay yells as Sensei Wu, walks outside to see the boys training with the young girl.

"Ninja roll," Kai yells. Zane goes into his own world and starts to use the other weapons, then freezes the ground, causing Kai to slip as well as take my knives.

"That son of a gun!" I complained, meeting up with the other boys as Zane continues to train.

"This roof isn't big enough for the five of us," Kai says, annoyed.

"Correction. This roof isn't big enough for him," Cole says, correcting Kai.

"It's like he's in his own world. I bet he can't even hear us!" Jay yells to Zane, but Zane continues to train.

"Sensei, Zane's weird," Kai says to Sensei Wu.

"What is weird? Some who is different or someone who is different from you?" Sensei asked

"No, Sensei, he's 'weird' weird," Cole says.

I saw Zane walk into the bathroom to comb his hair as Cole was using the bathroom. Gross.

Jay was watching a movie with a sad part playing, while he was comforting Nya, as she tears up. I walked in to retrieve something and saw Zane laughing at the sad moment.

From what I had heard from Kai, he had got up and was getting a snack from the fridge, late at night. Only to find Zane sitting in the fridge and offered cheese as he had eaten all the meat.

"We like the guy, he's really smart. He's just, uh, a little off sometimes," Kai says.

"Zane is a brother, and brothers and sisters are often different; I should know," Wu says sadly. The doorbell rings, indicating the mail was here.

"Let's see a letter from Jay's parents. Hmm... Kai has a fan letter. Oh, something from Cole's father," the mailman finish's giving the mail to them.

"What? No package? I'm expecting something from Creatures, Beasts, and Beyond," Cole asked the mailman.

"Hmm, No, nothing from, uh...Ah, here it is," he handed Cole the package.

"Ha! Rocky's gonna love this!" Cole runs off to the dragon stable, as the mailman leaves.

As Zane and I watched the others get their mail, I was a little sad, as I had never met my parents. "Hey Y/n, Zane, how come you never hear anything from your parents?" Jay asked.

"I don't remember my parents. I've been an orphan all my life," Zane responds sadly.

"I was given to Sensei as a baby, he raised me as him own, I never knew who my parents were," I respond with a small smile.

"You mean you've never had a home," Kai asked, Zane shook him head while looking at the ground.

"The monastery is your home now," Sensei said. Zane leaves, and I go to meditate in Sensei's room.

I had been meditating for so long that I hadn't realized that it was dinner time until Cole got me.

"Mm. Oh, I love it when it's Zane's night to cook," Jay inhales the fantastic smell.

"Hey, I didn't hear complaining about my duck chowder last night," Cole says.

"That's because it glued our mouths shut," Kai explains.