Once Bitten, Twice Shy

"Some villagers unearthed the remains of this Fangpyre a few miles away. It predates to the Golden Age and must be hundreds of years old. Although the venom in the fangs of the Fangpyre genetically mutates human cells into a reptilian, I've learned there could be an antivenin. If one is able to wildly raise their heart rate, hypothetically, it could reverse the venom's effects. Resulting in... diminished, uh--Excuse me, is someone wearing perfume? I am severely allergic to perfume." Nya asks, as I pick my head up, I see everyone looking at me.

"Don't look at me, I don't even own any perfume," I say, crossing my arms.

"Heh. You told me it was men's cologne." Jay says to Kai.

"Eh, I get them mixed up," Kai says as we all laugh, then I punch him.

"Even though it is very funny, don't do anything like that again, I don't want her hurt," I say as Zane runs off his funny switch.

"Ah, it looks like the class is over. Time to start stopping some Serpentine before they find any Fangblades. Cole says as we begin to leave the bridge.

"Sounds like a plan." Kai agrees.

"I'm excited to plan," Zane says.

"Let's kick some snake butt!" I cheered, I start to walk out the door and headed to my room, changing in my clothes and grabbing my weapons then started to head up to the bridge only to hear Jay talking.

"Did I ever tell you I was the first to learn Spinjitzu? No. I mean, uh, I invented Spinjitzu. Yeah, that's it: And I invented a few other moves, like the double karate chop. Hyah-hyah!" I see Jay chop his hand and just start laughing.

"Jay, I hope you know there's The First Spinjitzu Master." I just keep laughing. I then notice his hand was behind his back. "Jay, you ok? Why is your hand behind your back?" I got a little worried.

"Just an uh rash, it'll probably just go away. Well, I'm going to be great. This is my chance to shine. Heh-heh." Jay says as I start to laugh again and start to follow him to the bridge. As we enter the bridge, I watch Jay walk in, seeming like he is gloating, I put my foot on the wall and lean on it.

"Whoa, where are you going, Mr. Fancy?" Cole asks.

"Didn't you hear? I'm taking Nya to a nice restaurant. A really nice restaurant." Jay gloats, I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"You might wanna change your plans. The bridge just picked up evidence of Serpentine activity over at Mega Monster Amusement Park." Kai reports as we start to walk over to the picture of Pythor and some kids.

"Hey, that's Pythor!" Jay states the obvious...again.

"Pythor would not be there for fun. We believe a Fangblade may be buried underneath the park," Zane explains.

"We can't let them get it! Oh, but my date..." Jay says, upset.

"Jay, if they get all of them, Pythor can unleash the Great Devourer. Get your priorities straight, man." Kai says.

"Ya, you can do the moves you made, the all-time First Spinjitzu Master" I bow laughing as the ninjas, but Jay questions me. Jay leaves, and I start to explain what I had seen before coming to the bridge as we get ready.

"Where is everybody?" Kai asks as we hear screaming and people running out of a ride.

"Wait a minute. That ride was never scary." Cole says.

"Venomari." Zane states.

"Should we get Jay?" Kai asks.

"Let's not bother the two love birds. I think we can handle this. "Cole says.

"Let's go get them then," I say, running in dodging the running people.

"Excuse us, we're coming through," Kai says.

"Nothing to look at, folks," Cole says.

"This is an official ninja business." Zane states.

I start to hear shoveling then a voice, so I follow it as the guys follow Kai and me light the way with his sword.

"Hah-ha-ha! The first Fangblade is ours!" Pythor cheers.

"Not for long!" I yell then the ninjas run in.

"Not so fast," Kai says.

"Really? That's the best you got?" Cole shakes his head as I facepalm.

"I couldn't think of anything on the fly." Kai answers.

"How about 'Time to burn'? Or 'Jump on this fire ride'?" Cole says.

"Well, next time, you lead," Kai says.

"Next time I will," Cole says back.

"Oh, yeah? If you can catch up," Kai fires back.

"You gotta follow my lead," Cole argues.

"Just think I deal with this every day" I said to a snake next to me as I pinch the bridge of my nose and the without looking punched the laughing snake. Zane throws his shuriken's at two snakes. Cole attacks a snake as Kai blocks a spear from hitting his head, then Cole kicks him. I run through some snakes with my blades then kick some to the ground, then regrouped.

"Ninjas? Ninjas aren't scary." I hear a guy say, why are the workers still letting people on this ride! I ran up to the people and started to get them away from the fight.

"You need to get out of here; you are in danger!" I got them out and regrouped as fast as I could.

"Watch and learn brothers and sister," Zane says as he starts to float up, and a blinding light showed as we got frozen.

"Are you serious..." I say as the snakes laugh.

"Oops," Zane says as the snakes continue to laugh then run away.

"Ugh, Kai use your sword to melt this ice," I say.

Once we ran out of the ride, I watched as Jay and Nya were on the roller coaster with cut rails. "Oh no! Nya and Jay are in danger." We start to run to the roller coaster only to see Jay reach his true potential and save Nya and himself. Once Nya and Jay got down, I hugged them. "If you do anything like that again, I swear I will hurt you," I say as we walked out with Jay telling them that Nya was the Samurai and the Nya explained how I helped.

"You really have me fooled. I never guessed you were the Samurai." Zane says.

"I wish I had a sister like you," Cole says.

"Technically, I was the first to discover her secret, and didn't we agree whoever we thought was the best would naturally be the Green Ninja? Huh? The Green Ninja! The destined ninja to defeat Lord Garmadon, huh?" Kai's ego showed.

"Technically, I was the first one, and I helped with repairs." I correct.

"Why would we say that?" Jay asks.

"Yeah, I'm drawing a blank," Cole says.

"Nope. That conversation is not in my database." Zane says as I start to laugh.

"You know what I learned today?" Jay asks.

"What's that?" Nya asks.

"No matter what kind of secret you have, whether you're a snake or a samurai, it's important to be yourself," Jay says wisely.

"Careful Jay, you may be turning into Sensei Wu." I laughed.

"Yeah, that's cute. But you wanna know what I learned? The Serpentine now have the first Fangblade." Cole states.

"But we are getting stronger. One day, we will all reach our true potential, and Pythor will be stopped." Zane says.

"And we figured all this out without Sensei. Pretty good for four ninjas." Jay says confidently, but we hit Jay in the arm a little annoyed. "And a samurai and Y/n" Jay finishes.

"And the stronger we get, the more of a chance to save Lloyd and get the Fangblades," I say.

"I wonder what Sensei is doing now." Kai wonders.