Can of Worms

"Hey, Kai. We saw heh. We saw Cole beat your high score. You should've seen it. It was pretty spectacular," Lloyd said. "It really was amazing, I wish I recorded it!" I chirp when I watch Lloyd beat his score.

"Uh, you must be talking about Star Legend. This is Fist to face II. No one beats me on my game." Kai says.

"Huh, could be wrong. See you," "Bye!" We then left. "I love these pranks! Let's do Cole next!" I say, then grab his hand and run to the kitchen. We waited for Cole to come back in to make the rest of the food.

"Mm, mm. Violet berry soup. My culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly--" he took a sip and spits it out and grunted over the horrible taste, then we stepped in.

"By the way, we saw Jay spice things up." 

"I told him not to!" 

"But he said your cooking could use it." "

Bye!" I was giggling as we heard Cole yell. "JAY!"

Then we went to the upper deck to find Jay using a machine we broke. "let's ease our way into this." Jay sets it on level two. "How about level two, shall we?"

"Hey Jay, I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise. Later bro." "Bye Jay, be careful!" we start to walk over to Zane as I hear Jay. "Wait, what? No, no, no! Zane!"

"Hello, Lloyd, Y/n. What brings you here this fine morning?" Zane asked.

"Kai wanted us to pick up his ninja suit," I say.

"He said he threw it with your whites," Lloyds says as he looks through the laundry. "Here it is. We walked away. Thanks."

We started to hide as the ninja came in with angry faces and began to argue. "Mission accomplish," I say as we chuckled, then begin to listen in to the argument.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score? You had to rub it in my face?" Kai says, first.

"You know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days." Cole says, frustrated.

"It's an unsaid law, ok? You don't touch a man's robot." Jay says. Wouldn't it be, don't touch another person's things? I ask myself.

"How am I supposed to stick fear in this? It's pink." Zane argues. Everyone continues to argue until Sensei comes in and reveals where we were hiding, with all the stuff we used.

"I can't help it, this is wayyyy too funny." I laughed, holding my knees, then fell over laughing.

"Ah! You did this?" All the ninja yell at us, with me on the floor and Lloyd stepping in front of me.

"Boys, I get first dibs." Cole walks over as I get up and look at Sensei.

"No dibs. I put them up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Sensei asked.

"Uh, no offense. Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion. Today's lesson is lame." Cole says.

"Yeah. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one figure? Or find out if a man is lying by the twice of his nose?" Jay asks. I just facepalm for two reasons. The first thing is for them to think that it's all about fighting, and the second one, what the heck was the second thing Jay said.

"Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplace my lesson book." Sensei says as Kai looks at Lloyd's pocket and takes a book out of it.