Rise of the Snakes

Long before time had a name, the first Spinjitzu Master had created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark sought out to collect them all-Lord Garmadon. So, Sensei Wu, his brother and a little girl, sought out to find four ninjas to collect them first. 

I couldn't help but think over how we had gotten so far, and the problems we've faced with Garmadon. I was on one leg balancing on a post, trying my best to focus, but there was too much yelling that ended much, making me lose focus and fall.

"Ow! What the frick frack was that?!" I said annoyed as Sensei came out hearing the noise.

"Are you okay? Where are the ninja?" I shook my head yes, then took Sensei's hand, and we walked into the living room.

"Fire strike! Oh gosh, is that the greatest move you have ever seen!"

"Stop trying to do it yourself, we need to attack as a team!"

"Zane! Why are you wasting your special attack on me?! You have to save it!"

"Fantastic! I'm out of lives!" A certain blue ninja said.

"But the lesson lives on, and I'm getting the hang of it," the white ninja said.

"Ok...now," the black ninja, after seeing them playing video games, Sensei goes and unplugs the TV.

"Aw..." They all said.

"Aw, man!" The black ninja, known as Cole, said.

"What?! What happened?!" The blue ninja, Jay, questioned.

"It took us three hours to get there."

"Why would you do that?! Why?!" Jay exclaimed.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu! And yet Y/n is only the one that is training?!" Sensei Wu was yelling in frustration. It has always been interesting how teenage boys that are meant to protect Ninjago just lie around, while a girl who is too young or says Sensei Wu and Cole, is not allowed to fight.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace," Zane had said. 

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's nothing to do." Jay complained. But isn't that a good thing? I thought.

"We can train tomorrow," Cole said.

"Never put off until tomorrow, what can be done today..." Sensei says.

"Well, I was going to eat this pizza tomorrow. So, if that's the case..." Cole says.

"Oh no," I said, facepalming. Cole was about to eat the pizza, Wu then slaps the pizza out of his hand

"No pizza for you! In order to meet your full potential, you must train! Take Y/n for an example, she trains every day," Sensei says.

"Uh...remember when we did the tornado of creation? I thought that was pretty insane," Kai says.

"You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential, I believe Y/n is going to unlock hers before you. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock! You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold," Sensei sighs.

"You wanna talk about secret powers? Check this out," Cole uses his scythe to plug in the TV once again, so they could all play the video game, I shook my head and sighed while Sensei pulls his beard clearly in frustration.

"Don't worry, Master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns," Zane says, right after he stops speaking, Nya runs in suddenly.

"Guys! Lord Garmadon! He's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!" Nya panicked. The ninja begin to struggle to prepare for the mission and running out, as Nya gives Jay his nunchucks.