Criminal.

"What you want now?"

"Ouch, is that how you greet your own big brother now? What crawled up to your ass this time? If it's about earlier..."

"Nah man, got nothing to do with that. What's up?"

"There is some work to be done. Dude is trying to sell some women on black market. His time is up"

"And you can't handle it, are you for real.."

"I got shit to take care of, do it and stop whining like a bitch. I will text you the info"

I sighed as Luka hung up on me, fucking great this is literally what i needed right now.
I stood up to grab my leather jacket before heading out, maybe it's good to let some steam out as long as it won't take whole night. After all, my lawyer bullshit is waiting for me in the morning.

It's funny, i deal with same assholes in court and in the gang. Same pieces of shits, doing shit that people shouldn't go through. You might think how am i any better? Maybe i don't have much moral, but at least i'm not raping people, kidnapping them, torturing them for fun.

I let my mind going wild as i was driving to the address Luka sent me. This asshole could do some shit by himself instead than fucking every single woman he finds attractive.

I loaded my gun and places it on my belt as i got out from the car. I looked around to see if there was any wittness. Light was on so probably this cunt wasn't expecting anyone to come after him. Moron.

I opened the door and walked in without knocking, i heard a gun loading in the livingroom as all i could do was chuckle. The amount i have killed is big, i won't even tell how many times i have been in this situation before, hearing someone loading their guns as they think they got some kind of way out of their mess.
I grinned as i walked in livingroom, i grabbed my gun and without a word i shot the older man in front of me. He fell down before he could even bat an eye, i walked next to him to kick his gun away before kneeling down next to him

"You know, trying to sell innocent women on black market isn't really nice thing to do, don't you agree"

The man was older than me, maybe on his 50's. Already greyish hair and wrinkles on his forehead. He started coughing blood as he held his stomach over the wound. Must have hurt.

Lilia's point of view

What the hell is Sam talking about here. How have i missed this as well, what the actual fuck is going on around me lately. How fucking blind am i?? Is he drunk or on drugs. We been friends for years, only friends never anything more.

My expression was filled with confusion and shock, i kept staring at Sam who started to run his thumbs over my cheeks. This feeling didn't send me shivers as Jack's touch did, it felt so different.

I grabbed Sam's wrists to push his hands down from my cheeks gently, i don't want to hurt his feelings..

"Sam..."

"No Lilia.. Listen me.."

Sam sighed and ruffled his hair.