Good girl.

I had troubles to sleep last night, all i got to think about was Jack and his words.. "you better come, baby girl".. When a morning light finally hit my face i realized i hadn't got much of sleep, i must look like a ghost.

A shower helped me to wake up even a little, make up making me look not so dead. I had this lump on my throat all the time, questioning why the hell Jack wanted to meet me even if i had some guesses.. I have heard and seen those "baby girl" quotes, read stories without understanding why anyone wanted to being called as that.. Daddy kink... A shiver ran through me when i started to think about those dirty pictures in my head.

---

School was hectic, i was scared to see Shane nor get left alone with Sam. I knew i had to explain who Jack is and i wasn't ready for this. Because yea, i had no fucking idea who Jack was right? I knew his name and where he was working, that's all even i knew.

"Who was he?"
Sam asked right away when we left to get at our class we were in together. God why he can't let it be..

I rolled my eyes and shrugged, telling Sam he was working with my mom and mentioned how he brought some papers while mom was away. For sure i didn't mention about the encounter between Shane and Jack. THANKFULLY Sam believed me and stopped asking questions.

Last periods were fast behind and i got to leave school without seeing Shane anywhere. I slid my hands into my jacket pockets and felt the piece of paper, realizing where i had to go next.. Meet him.. A shiver running through my spine as i used the google maps from my phone to find his place.

I was nervous standing behind his door, i still could back off but something brought me here and pulled me to get close to him. Fuck it i thought and knocked the door, hearing footsteps getting closer as my heart started to beat faster the closer those steps got.

The door opening, he was standing behind it with his hair messy, black ripped jeans and white t-shirt on him flashing a perfect smile for me.

"Someone is very obedient, good girl" his smile have turned as a grin again, making me blush again as i'm trying to understand what's going on..

Jack's point of view

There she was, standing perfectly with her small frame blushing and being her adorable self. I flashed a smile for her but it didn't last long before turning as a grin.

"Someone is very obedient, good girl"
I felt so much pleasure how she was doing as she was told. A grin still playing on my lips i let her in, her steps being light once she entered inside looking around.

I closed the door behind her before checking her out a little more. Perfect curves, slim and small, innocent.. Her long curly hair falling down perfectly, brown eyes scanning the room. I slipped my hands into my jeans pockets, walking after her before she turned around looking at me with questioning look on her face.

"Why am i here Jack?"
She whispered quietly. Jesus how much i wanted to bang her brain out right here right now.

"I wanted to see you, alone"
i shrugged and walked to her, looking down at her before bringing my hand on her cheek, brushing my thumb over her bottom lip. She was nervous i could tell, she looked down and started to play with her thumbs.

"I wanted to talk about something"

"Like what exactly Jack?"

How i want to make you mine, make you call me daddy, scream sir while i'm fucking your little kitty like no one ever have, buy you gifts, have dinners, protect you, tell you everything about me, know you better than my own pockets, kiss you the first in the mornings and last in the nights, call you with pet names, punish you..

"About us"
i mumbled and placed my thumb over her lip again leaving her stare up at me.