Daddy.

He was staring at me right in my eyes, like he was reading my soul. His thumb pressing against my bottom lip making my breath getting faster, what the heck was wrong with me?

"J-jack.."
i whispered and looked down, i wanted him, his body, his everything right now. I didn't have idea how old was he even, maybe around his 30s.

"When i first saw you, i haven't had peace with my mind afterwards"
he mumbled and make my breath hiss, omg.

Before i knew his lips met mine, he was gentle waiting for my approval. Call me crazy but i kissed this stranger back and before i knew, his way of kissing me changed. He was rough, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me against his perfect body. I was blushing like a little school girl, my mind told me to stop but my body did not listen. A groan from Jacks throat got to me blush even more. All of sudden i felt his big familiar palm grabbing me, this time not from my thigh, but from my butt.. That woke me from my dirty fantasy and made me pull back.

"W-what are you doing??"
I was shocked, not because of his behavior but mine how i could let this happen...

"I'm kissing you doll"
his calm voice made my eyebrows furrow, how can he be this calm and why in the hell he keep calling me with these pet names...

All i could do was to turn around, i rolled my eyes and started to walk towards the door. I wanted to leave, this is way too much but once i was about to open the door, his palm slammed it closed.

"Look, i'm sorry for kissing you.."
that calm deep voice whispering into my ear isn't making this easier at all.. "But i really want to talk to you, i promise to control myself the best i can.."
his warm fingertip brushed over my shoulder, i closed my eyes and took a deep breath to say something but only a whisper got past my lips

"What about us Jack? Why you keep calling me with those pet names? Do you have some kind of daddy kink or what?"

I could tell by his chuckle he is smirking, my muscles kept tensing and my hands got into fists. My belly felt like turning around, that's how nervous i was. His fingertip kept wandering over my arm till my forearm, leaving shivers run through my spine over and over again.

"I want you, doll. You're a natural little i can feel it baby.."
he took a hold from my wrist, gently making me turn around to face him. I could feel my face heating up again as a blush creeped up to my face when his eyes met mine and my back leaned against the door, his palm still holding the closed door right next to my head. He stared so deeply into my eyes i could feel his presence all the way in my soul.

Jack point on view

I kept staring into her eyes, there was pure lust in me but i had to control myself. I could tell she was very uncomfortable but i can't let this opportunity slip through my fingers. She was perfect, absolutely perfect. I let my hand rise to hold her cheek and caress her cheek bone with my thumb.

"...Let me show you how perfect little thing there is hiding in you. You won't regret it and we won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

I kept my calm tone with her, i want her to feel comfortable with me and let me show her this wonderful way to live. Her eyes soften a little, it's a good sign right? Maybe she doesn't see me as a freak.

"Alright"
she whispered so simply, she bit her bottom lip which almost drove me crazy. All those things i could fucking do to her ran through my mind once again. She doesn't even realize what she is doing to me and now this boner is going to definitely remind me of every little single thing she does to turn me on.

"I will let you show me what "little perfect thing" i got hiding in me.. But i can't promise to be good at this.. I have only read stories about whole dadd.."

"Say no more kitten"
i pressed my thumb over her soft lips, flashing a little smile at her.
"I'm happy we are on the same page with this. I'll give you some rules later on but the first and the most important rule, you are going to get it today"

She looked up at me with her beautiful eyes, batting her lashes a little confused.
"What is that rule?"

I smirked down at her, pressing my thumb over her lips with more pressure as i leaned closer to her face

"Now on, i'm daddy"