Good morning doll.

I was sitting in Jack's car. It was almost 10pm, for hours Jack told me about whole daddy kink and how everything works.. It sounded a little, overwhelming, to hear all those little details but at the same time i kind of liked it.. Why else i would had even read some stories about it.
I was looking out from the window, sitting on the passenger seat leaning on my own palm, all of sudden i felt Jack grabbing my other palm into his, his hands are huge let me tell you.
He started to caress my hand with his thumb and i love it already, the feeling of his thumb caressing my cheek and palms ever so gently.

"What are you thinking baby?"
He mumbled smiling, his eyes focusing on the road as he was driving towards my house. I turned to look at him taking a deep breath

"I'm thinking about this whole situation.. I don't really know you that well. All i know is your name, that you're working in the same company with my mom and that you're overly good looking."

"You think i'm good looking?"
A grin covered his face, omg i just did not admit that out loud, i turned my face to other direction, trying to hide my blushing face.

"Look at me"
His voice is something i can't get over with. So deep and this demanding tone he has.

I turned to face him again, my cheeks screaming red as he glanced at me before focusing on the road again.

"I'm going to text you your rules later tonight. I really wish you follow them, we don't want to get punished, do we?"

Jack told me he had some rules i need to follow, not many but some and he's very strict with them. If i don't follow, i'm going to get punished which i don't know at all how to handle. He refused to tell me what does he mean with punishing, ofc i know some things but.. Is he going to spank me or what..

"Can i at least know your age?"
I whispered quietly, i was dying because of curiosity. He didn't seem that old, he looked like he was around 29 or 30.

A chuckle past his lips, a smile following and he started to caress my palm again.
"I'm 34 love."

34... That makes our age gap over 10 years.
I bit my bottom lip, nodding to respond for him as i turned my gaze to look back outside.

---

When i got home, i took a long shower. My mind was all over the place and i didn't know what to think about everything. Once a hot water touched my skin i felt much better right away. Showers are magical, making you forget a lot of things.

My own little bubble got broke when i heard my phone ringing. I got out from the shower and grabbed my towel to pick up my phone.

"Ey how is it going bish?"

Sam.

I smiled to myself and placed my phone between my ear and shoulder.

"I'm alright. Just tried to relax but someone disturbed my shower"

"Damn i'm sorry bb. I will make it up to you, how pizza and netflix sounds?"

"We have school tomorrow you dumb"

I started to look for my pyjama, rolling my eyes at Sam even if he couldn't see that.

"I dont care you know. We can go to school half dead or something. Come on, don't be a pussy Lil"