Chapter 19

Y/n's pov.

I took a deep breath, before I started saying the words that I needed to say. It was now or never.

"You see Jack, I've been thinking about this for a longer time, it's just this feeling that I have around you. Well, what u wanted to say us that-- I- uh- I like you." I said as my head fell down. I couldn't face him.

EJ's pov.

"I like you." She said as her head fell down. Did I hear that right? She likes me? Me? A kidney eater? I didn't know what to do. My heart was racing in my chest as my blood rushed to my heels and they started to heat.

I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head so she faced me. She was all red in blush, cute. I looked at her face that was showered in common confusion. I gave her a little smile and leaned in, until my lips pressed against hers.

Her lips were soft, and they tasted like cherry. I closed my eyes and continued kissing her until she kissed back. We pulled apart and looked at each other.

"Are we together now?" I asked and she gave out a little laugh. "Yeah, I guess we are." She said as we continue to stare and smile at each other. "So.." She continued.

Y/n's pov.

"... There is this one thing I want to talk to you. I just hope that you understand." I said changing my expression to serious so he sees that I'm not joking.

"Hey, I love you, okay? It might be too early to say this, but I really do. I will understand, and support you in everoyou do." Jack said while grabbing my hands in his. I gave him a smile knowing how wonderful he is. I really can't believe he's my boyfriend.

"Well.. Uh.. I want to.. Escape.." I said quietybut loud enough for him to hear. He looked at me in shock. "What? Are you serious?" He asked me and I nodded looking down. I didn't want him to see the tears in my eyes.

But he surprised me. He didn't yell or anything, instead, he hugged me. He carrased my hair and asked me why I made that decision.

"Well... I want a normal life. I want to be free to go anywhere I want, to explore the world. I don't want to take lives away.." I said as I cried in his chest.

"Hey.." He whispered to my ear in a soft tone. "We will get through this. Together." He said and smiled. I'm so happy to have him to support me.

"But how will we do this?" I asked. "We will run away. I'm going to real some papers from Slender before we do so. He has papers to get me back to my human form. Then, we can live a normal life together." He said and I hugged him tighter.

We were hugging until I got a letter. It was just tossed under the door from the other side. I got up and took it in my hands. I went back next to Jack and opened it. I took it out and there were two papers, one looked like a letter, and one like a newspaper article. I decided to read the article first.

BREAKING NEWS!

A couple committed suicide together because of a failed attempt to find their missing daughter!

A couple committed suicide this morning because of a failed attempt to find their daughter who has gone missing for almost a year now.
The couple by the last name l/n, parents of young y/n l/n who went missing a year ago after a series of murders by Eyeless Jack.

After hearing the devastating news of the police conclusion she has been kidnapped, tortured, and then killed by the serial killer Eyeless Jack, the family desired to slit their wrists together in the old room of young y/n l/n.
.
.
.

I was devastated by the news. I was left in complete shock. I just couldn't get my eyes off of their picture in the news. They are dead, all because of me. I felt tears starting to just run down my cheeks, and j started to cry out loud, even choking in my tears.

I felt two hands wrap around me in comfort. It was Jack. I couldn't blame him for this. It wasn't his fault. "Hey.. Can I have some time alone?.. Please?" I asked giving him a soft look. He nodded in understanding and went out.

I took the other letter. It was for me, and was written before they died. I opened it and started reading it.

EJ's pov.

I we t out and in the living room I saw the rest laughing cheerfully. F/n looked at me and asked what was all the crying about in y/n's room. I told them what happened but they didn't seem a bit concerned.

"Why is she crying? They just died I mean she should get over it, she's a killer now." F/n said, not giving a damn fuck. I couldn't hold her attitude. I slapped her right across the face. I saw Ben running to hit me but I dodged him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Ben yelled at me. "Control your fucking dog!" I yelled back. "A dog!? She's my girlfriend!" He said. "Yeah, she's a real bitch." I told him and then turned to f/n."I can't fukung believe you. You called her your friend! Best friend in fact! You don't deserve her, you fake ass slut. I hope you rot in hell, and thing about the way you acted." I yelled at her.

I could see she was hurt. I don't know if it was because she realized what she has done. I didn't care now. I headed my way to y/n's room, and right when I was at the door, she opened the door with a paper in her hand.

"We're doing it tomorrow."

______

Hey guys!!! How are y'all! My phone is getting taken away at the end of the week so yeah. I will try to update before it does get taken away. Anyways, the story is about to end. There is going to be only two to three chapters after this. Bye lovelies ^^