Chapter 12

I was still in my room. Yes, I was there for this whole time not even getting out. I checked the time and it was around 9 a.m. already.

I decided to get out and go to lunch, and I shall have practise when I finish. I put some blue denim shorts on and a light yellow sweat shirt crop top. I tied my hair I a bun and didn't put any makeup on.

I opened the door just to see Jack who was standing there. I guess he came to inform me it was breakfast. I stared right into his eyes, or should I say, right where his eyes should be. Only thing I know was heat in my cheeks.

As soon as I realized I started blushing, I pushed him aside and went to eat breakfast. I sad down as the table with other creepypastas and after Jack came as well we started eating.

Sooner, we were all done, so it was time for me to go for a practice. Clockwork came up to me. "Hey y/n. I'll actually be training you today. Toby went for a harder kill to complete." What she said actually made sence since I didn't see him at breakfast.

We went out after I grabbed my knife and went out with Clocky. We didn't go to killing yet. In still practising light attacks, easy ones. But now, I was practicing dodging. Toby told me that I will practice harder attacks for a month and that killing will start for two months.

-Time skip-

I went inside, and since I was all sweaty from those hours or practicing I decided to take a shower.

After I showered I put a towel around my body and went in my room to get something to wear. It was 3 p.m. and time for dinner. But they'll knock. As I put my underwear on, Eyeless Jack himself bursted in my room.

He stood there frozen, blushing madly, just as I did. I only blushed,and screamed while jumping on my bed and covering myself. He was still standing actually. "GET THE FUCK OUT YOU IDIOT!!!" I screamed and he went out. I could hear others coming o check out what happened but he told them to not come in so they didn't.

I put one some white shirt on, and some black shorts. My hair was till in a bun from earlier so I didn't do much to it. It stayed just like that. But to be honest, I didn't really care either.

I bursted out of my room causing me to trip and fall over. SinceJack was still there, I fell on him. He was on he bottom and I was in the top. But, just like that, in that same position, he brushed his lips on mine.

I Immediately got up and went to the table. But there was one thing I noticed this whole day as well. F/n and Ben didn't show up at all. I wonder what they are doing. But I can't concentrate in that! That doucebag just kissed me! And without permission! Ugh I hate him.. Or... Do I?

_____________________________

Hello! I'm back with this! It's hard to keep up with four unfinished stories.. This is kind if short, and I'm sorry. It's just that I really have to concentrate in my studies since I fucked up at school. Heh. Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed it and until the next time..
Ba-bai! ❤