Chapter 16

EJ's pov.

I've been in my room whole day after you/have those cookies to her friends. Laying in my dark room, looking at the wall, that was all that was crossing my mind. It was a really nice thing of her to do. Even tho she is supposed to be a killer, she has her kind side still kept.

I turned to my right, on my side and started eyeing the room, As if I was looking for something or thinking of something. Well, I was thinking. But not of something, of someone. Y/n just couldn't leave my mind with that act of kindness.

I don't know why but it was like that for around five minutes.  After I was just thinking about.. Her in fact. Her eyes, her smile, especially her eye smile, and a lot about her. She couldn't just leave my mind already.

As I was thinking about her, my heart started beating faster, and my cheeks started heating up. What the heck? I asked myself. I can't be falling for her, no, I'm probably just sick or something.

I decided to go talk to Jeff. We have been friends for a couple of years that we know each other for, and I could say that we are pretty close.

I got up from my bed, rubbed my to red face and got out of my room. I looked around a little to see if anyone was there, but the hallway was empty. I started heading to Jeff's room which was after two rooms to my right.

When I came to his door, I was about to knock, but for some reason I hesitated. Should I do this? Never mind, I'm doing this. I raised my balled up fist and gave Jeff's door a knock.

"Come in!" Was heard from the other side so I came in. As soon as I entered I could see Jeff sitting on hus bed, sharpening his knife. "You need something?" He said as he leaned in closer and placed his knife aside.

"Yeah answers to something. This is important." I said as I sat down a little far from him. "I'm listening." He said as he leaned back and gave me the 'I'm all ears' look.

"Okay so, this whole day I have been thinking of y/n. Just like when you have a song stuck in your head, it's the same for me with y/n. I don't know what to do! And then, my heart starts beating and I feel heat on my cheeks. Like, what the heck!?" I explained with clear confusion saying that I seriously don't know what's happening.

When I finished, Jeff started laughing. What's so funny?? "Let me tell you all one but one," Jeff said closing his eyes. "Okay, I'm listening." I said.

"The heat is bluch. You know what blush is, and you basically blushed while talking about her just now." He said giving me a chuckle. I blushed?? Oh god.

"What about my heart beating?" I asked him kind of disappointed. "It's a part of what I'll tell you next, both things are in fact." He said as he opened his eyes and gave me a smirk.

"Okay tell me what is it." I said kind of annoyed now. I just want answers. "Well Jack..." He started coding his eyes again.

"You're in love with y/n."

____________

Hey guys! I'm sorry this was short. It's like 1 am and I have to study STILL, so this was written during my study break. School is just too much of pressure to me, and with my out school activities I have almost no sleep, so I'm sorry if the chapters come out late or short or even both. I hope you understand. Bye! Love ya! 💖