Chapter 9

Y/N's pov

It's been a day since I am in my room. Suddenly someone entered while I was laying in my bed. It was Jack. "Don't you know about knocking? " I said while standing up. "I don't care about it.. " Jack said calmly. "Oh well what if I am changing and someone enters? " I said while looking at him. "Why should that be a problem? " And that was when he crossed the line. I came closer, my hand in the air, and I slapped him. "Pervert! " I said whit anger filling me. "Besides, what's with that mask? You skared a girl is gonna kiss ya? Part don't worry, that won't happen" I said laughing and walking away leaving him in my room.

EJ's pov

She slapped me..... She slapped, me?.. SHE FUCKING SLAPPED ME!! Who does she think she is?? And who said I'm scared a girl is gonna kiss me? Maybe she is the scared one, ha! I just want her to be in heaven when she dies... If someone asks why then it's because when I die I will for sure be in hell so it will be best for her to go to heaven.

I got out of her room one minute after her still angry. I planned on stealing her kidney when she falls asleep but no. I would do it if Slender wouldn't kill me for that. She wants to do something with her. I think she will be a creepypasta. Fine with me only if she stays away. She slapped me and went away. I didn't even get a chance to tell her that breakfast is ready! I hate her so mu-

"Do you like her?" I stopped and saw f/n."What the fuck?" I asked. "Just asking you seem pretty much in your imagine world since you came out of her room." That is when she slapped me. WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THAT SLAPPING?!? "Pervert!!!" She shouted. "Well that's the same thing y/n" I told her then she looked at me. "Then baka!! " She said and walked away. God what am I gonna do with all of them?? I will just go to get some kidneys...

Y/n's pov

I was eating with f/n when all of the sudden Ben came to us. "Slendy wants to meet you.. " Wait a second... Slendy... Slenderman!?! So he is real after all!! I got up with f/n then we went to his office.

As soon as we entered the room static filled our head. "Don't worry children. When you become a creepypasta it will stop. Now, you will have to train. I will send one of creepypastas to train you. Go out in front of the mansion. " We did as comanded and went in front of the mansion. At first we thought we could just escape since we were a line but no. They would probably just find us and kill us.

About ten minutes left, then two guys got out of the mansion. One had a brown hoodie with blue hood, yellow goggles, brown messy hair, blue jeans and a belt with two hatchets attached to it. (Sorry if I spelled hatchets wrong).. Other guy had white hoodie, black hair, longer than other guy, pale skin, black jeans, and a big smile cutted on his face.

They got in front of us. The black-haired went to f/n."I'm Jeff.. I will be training you.. Listen f/n.. I see you aren't happy for seeing me so am I for seeing you so just listen to me and keep your mouth shut" F/n just nodded but by her look I saw she planned to do something funny.. Typical f/n.. The other guy got in front of me "Hi!! I'm Toby! Nice to meet you! I actually am glad to train you I can't wait to kill people with someone who isn't Masky or Hoodie! " He said he's glad.. So am I by his look. It looks like I'm in good hands. "Ok! So what do we do first? " I asked pretty happily. "Well first you and f/n will have to get weapons so Jeff and I brought knifes. Hope you like this decision.. " He said then Jeff and Go by handed us the knifes. "Now we will just train how to use them on animals. We won't kill people.. Yet" Jeff said then we started training.

~time skip cuz I'm too lazy~

I got in my room exhausted... It was dark already... I just brushed my teeth.. I was to tired to do anything else so I threw myself on the bed.. "Sooooo soft... " I said while rubbing my head against the pillow. I layed on my back looking at the ceiling "I wonder how Jack looks behind the mask... " That was when I fell asleep...

_________________________________________

812 words... I think that's enough😅.. Hope you liked this part! I worked on this one for a couple of days.. I will publish another one soon if I don't be lazy... Lolz