Chapter 5

¡Hola! Me en España. Me gustaría una playa porque muy bonita y muy grande! Pero me odio un perro ( there is a lot of them) How's my Spanish?

So guys I hope you are liking the story so far I got so many ideas for it!!! But please if you wanna have something in this story to be changed or make a kind of plot please either comment or message me and I'll try and do it for ya!!! I decided that I might as well upload today because I discovered that the hotel I'm staying in Spain has got Wi-Fi so yup!!! Anyway the story...

~*•*~

(Justin POV)

Wow I never realised how adorable Irene was, she is really cute when she is confused and embarrass. The way her cheeks turned bright red, her shoulders are crouched in a cute style, the way she fiddles with her fingers, how she twists her one foot on the ground, her big brown eyes goes all soft and innocent and the way she bites her big red lips, man that is such a turn on! I had to bring her closer to me, it was too tempting not to. She was all confused, aww she is really cute. I bought her body close upon mine, I looked into her eyes and I felt a sort of connection, a kind of bond between the two of us it was nice. I liked it.

But no I cannot fall for her. I made a promise to myself that I will not fall for any girls until University, probably not even then. It's because it will make me have a harder life and it will destroy my life. Basically what happened after Yumna, I ain't falling any girl anytime soon. I fell in love with Ryan's (step-) sister, I had a crush on her for like 6-7 years. One day I finally had the courage to ask her out at a party. As soon as I said that she just had a gaping expression! I was utterly confused and she said a simple NO! That one word wrecked my entire life. That one word ruined my dreams. That one word deeply affected me, how I view life today. I made plans for the future with her I wanted to marry her have a family and live somewhere in Europe. She could be a teacher and I could be the doctor, we would live in a massive house with a beautiful garden. Splattered with colourful flowers trees of different kinds, a huge pool! Man we would always good nights! I was so in love with her that I even dreamt of us having 'it', several times. So that is why I don't love! I still kinda have some mutual feelings for her but not as much as before! Remember don't get to blinded from love otherwise you will regret it later.

As I was leaning closest to Irene I went towards her ears and lightly nibbled the lobe and rubbed/squeezed her fine ass.

"Hasta la vista baby" I whispered in her ear. I pulled away and winked at her and just walked right out.

There she was with her jaw hanging and eyes wide. Now that my friends is how ya fool a girl.

Talk soon baby, yeah I mean ya the one with the big eyes and gorgeous lips. Peace.