Questions

They were resting inside The Runaway Hideout.

Everybody was around the middle besides Six. Six sat by herself in the corner, facing the wall.

-TWO POV-

I went over to One, who was staring at Six.

"Why are you staring at her like that?" I asked, sitting next to One.

"Why do we trust this girl?" One whispered to me.

"Huh?" I said.

"For starters, we just randomly released this girl from a cage and just blindly allowed her to join. She could of been in that cage for who-knows-what reason." One began.

"Then, She starts randomly blanking out. Now, we know that this girl has stomach 'birth defects' which seems like a lie. And we barely know anything about her!"

"Well, she barely knows anything about us." I stated.

"True, but she must be hiding more stuff!"

"How do you know that?"

One sighed. "I don't."

I put my hand on One's shoulder. "Well, i'm sure a lot of questions will be answered soon. If Mono goes through with the 'We all ask her questions' Plan. And if he doesn't we'll just ask her stuff anyway."

One nodded.

-SIX POV-

Ugh, i'm going to have to answer so many questions. I don't think I'll be able to answer correctly to all of them. I thought.

Maybe, I could avoid the questions for awhile by sleeping? Yeah, I'll be able to ask Shadow Six some questions too.

I shut my eyes and allowed myself to drift away into sleep.

-------

-Third person-

Six was in The Void again, not 'The Place Of Forgotten Souls' but in Shadow Six's void.

"Shadow Six?" Six called out.

"Here!" Shadow Six appeared.

"Hey, Shadowy. I have some questions for you." Six began. "So, while I was alone there was a Shadow Child about to attack me. But it disappeared once Two came down."

"Are you sure you saw a Shadow Child, that shouldn't be possible." Shadow Six said.

"I'm sure, I saw it run straight at me!"

Shadow Six shook her head. "You must of been seeing things, you can hallucinate if you're too stressed."

Was Six really seeing things?

"Okay..." Six looked down. "Oh! I had something else to ask."

"You know, the improving life thing?"

"Yeah, do you want to get started on it?" Shadow Six asked, getting a bit excited.

Six nodded.

"Great! What shall we improve first." Shadow Six said.

"How about... Self defense?"

"Self Defense?" Shadow Six questioned her choice.

"Well, I still want to escape with my friends. And some Self Defense weapon would be extremely useful." Six explained.

"What would you want for this weapon?"

"How about, I'm able to have this knife summoned whenever I want to at any time." Six got excited by the end of the sentence.