Poor Unfortunate Child

Everything was black, this whole place was like a void. There was black-ish grey fog around Six so she couldn't see that well.

"Where am I..?" Six mumbled, she started walking around.

She walked for what felt like an hour, but that couldn't be right?

In the foggy distance Six saw a silhouette, that got closer and closer the longer she stood there. She shook her head. whatever that thing was, she didn't want it near her!

She turned around and started running and running, but it felt like she wasn't even moving.

"Stop trying to run." The silhouette behind her said, she twisted her head around to see a shadow child. But Six didn't know what a Shadow Child was, so this creature was all new to her.

This Shadow Child was no normal child- No. She looked just like Six, and had no mask.

"You poor child, you seem so confused. Let me introduce myself, I'm Shadow Six. Your counterpart you could say." The shadow child explained.

Six stayed silent.

"Now I've been watching you ever since you arrived in the restaurant prison." Shadow Six circled six. "Your life has been an absolute nightmare, which is unfortunate."

Shadow six stopped, facing away from Six.

"But, that can all change!" She said as she turned around, facing Six.

"If you wanna make a deal."

(Note : Six cannot hear the glitchy text)

Shadow six cleared out the fog, the fog was still there but just in the distance now.

"You see, you can get anything you want. f̸o̷r̸ ̷t̴h̸e̶ ̶p̷r̴i̸c̵e̸ ̷o̴f̵ ̶y̸o̵u̸r̶ ̶s̸o̸u̷l̷ "

"I can make you a powerful being, I can make you the living god of mayhem or good depending which side you want to be on."

Black fog formed a statue of Six with powers.

"I could bring back your dead siblings!"

Black fog made a statue of Six's dead siblings.

"I could get you outta The Maw."

Black fog formed a statue of Six escaping the maw.

"I could even cure that annoying hunger, o̸r̶ ̸m̶a̸k̷e̵ ̶i̷t̷ ̶e̵v̸e̵n̵ ̶w̷o̷r̵s̷e̵ ."

Black fog formed Six's hunger pains getting cured.

Shadow Six erased all the statues.

"Darling, I don't wanna be the bad guy. I wanna be the good person here, I honestly want to help you."

"So if you want your life to be so much better, how about you accept the deal?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

"What should we start improving?" Six said, smiling.

"Good choice to accept." Shadow Six smiled. "Follow me!"

Six followed Shadow Six through the void.

Hello..?

Six paused, who said that?

Six, Six!

Six looked around, she didn't see the person calling her but she noticed something else. Shadow six is gone.

The void started disappearing and turning into a bright white color, soon all Six could see was a blinding white. Closing her eyes barely helped.

Six felt like she was floating now, in some direction... She doesn't know which way is up or which way is down, if she were to fall she could tell but endless falling wouldn't be as nice as slow floating.

Suddenly, everything went normal. She was back in the vent with her new friends.

Though, they all looked concern.

Six blinked and shook her head.

"Are you okay, you blanked out for about 4 minutes." Mono said.

"Yeah, we were getting worried." Two said.

Four minutes? I swear I was there for at least 35 minutes...

Maybe time works differently there?

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't know why I blanked out." Six said.

"Well, if you're fine now let's continue." Mono said.

We continued going through the vent, this time no blackouts.

---------

609 words

Sorry if some sentences sound like a song, when I was writing this I was listening to Devil train and then I started singing some of the sentences as I wrote them and then-

IN THE FOGGY DISTANCE I SAW A SILHOUTTE THAT GOT CLOSER AS I STEP, THE TRAIN TRACKS WERE WET.

I SAW A SMILE FROM AFAR AS IF IT WAS HAPPY.

I'm sorry.