Trouble

Six woke up, she looked around the room.

Everybody else was awake.

"Mornin' Six!" Five said with a smile.

Six waved, forcing a smile onto her face.

"We've been waiting for you to wake up." Seven said. "Now that you're awake we can start moving."

Six got up.

Mono pushed down the metal brick, A knotted rope rose from the depths.

Without a word being shared, Six grabbed onto the rope and she started going down.

Once Six safely reached the ground, she let go of the rope. The rope ascended up to bring down the next child. 

It's her. 

Six heard a whisper from behind her, she twisted her head around. Nobody was there. 

She heard the lift going down, good. She wouldn't be alone for long.

Six saw a Shadow Kid slowly walking towards her with a knife.

Six was completely Frozen in fear.

Then the kid started running towards her, Six backed up- she hit something. Six looked behind her, It was Two. Six turned back around, The Shadow Child was gone. Six held in a sigh of relief, she didn't want to lead on to something happening while she was alone. 

Six and Two waited for the rest of the kids to come down. 

-SIX POV-

I got lost in my thoughts. 

How did a Shadow Kid come into the real world? Well, maybe they could always do that. But Shadow Six said they were stuck in The Place Of Forgotten Souls. 

Could Shadow Six come into the real world? That'll be bad if she could, I think. 

Wait, Shadow Six could been lying to me. Would she lie? Maybe, but she seems concerned for my safety. I'll have to ask her about this. 

And maybe we'll actually get on with improving my life part, finally.

"Six, are you blanking out again?" Mono said, waving his hand in front of my face. 

"No." I shook my head. "I'm just thinking." I added on. 

"Oh, well come on! We're all kinda in a rush to get out this room before The Janitor or something comes." Mono said. "Plus, I think the power being off in here would be strange." He added on.

"Then why did we sleep here?" I asked.

"Well, let's be honest. Nobody is going to come into this place at the time of which we slept." 

"Now let's come on." Mono walked out the room, I followed him. 

The kids were out on the bridge, once they saw us coming they went through the now powered down bars. 

I let Mono go through the bars before me. Before I slipped through the bars, I paused. I looked behind me and saw the same Shadow Kid staring at me from across the bridge. I quickly went through the bars. 

Breath. I thought. 

I must stay calm, they'll question me if they see i'm very scared.

Plus, my friends are here. They'll protect me. 

I frowned at my thought. 

((Extending the box hallway for this scene)