IM SORRY

Kaminari's POV
"Shoto! Baby! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry I made you do this! I'm sorry! Its all my fault! Please forgive me!" I say as hug him tightly. "You always get in my way." Todoroki said. "I'm sorry Sho.. I hope there's some sympathy somewhere in your heart..." I say as I'm walking back to my dorm. I feel a light tug on my arm. I turn around and I feel Todoroki's lips on mine. I grab his waist and pull him closer. We break the kiss. I carry him bridal style. "Eh?! Kami! Where we going?!" Todoroki says. "Stop squirming, we're going to my dorm.

I place him onto my bed softly and I start to cry. "What's wrong?" Todoroki says as he sits up "Sho, hon, it's my fault...." I said crying uncontrollably. I grabbed his arm and pulled down his sleeve revealing all his cuts and scars. He quickly moved. "Look! Look what you're doing to yourself! you did these...because of me.." I sob as I choke between sobs.

No one's POV
Kaminari clings onto Todoroki and sobs. Todoroki felt bad that Kaminari was acting like this. "Okay you need to stop crying... it's ok" Todoroki says as he rubs Kaminari's back. "Get some sleep I'm going for a walk." Todoroki says as he gets up and kisses his boi bye. As Todoroki left Kaminari grabbed his Todoroki's rope. "I made him hurt himself." Kaminari mumbled. He tied the rope around his neck and tied the other side of the rope on a hook. He kicked off a stool he had and started hanging

"Kami. Hey I forgot something-" Todoroki says. His eyes widened. A scared look on his face. He covered his mouth with his hands. Tears running down his face. "KAMI!" Todoroki yelled rushing to him. "Please don't die, please not like this, I love you! AIZAWA!!!" Todoroki screamed. Aizawa heard screaming and rushed to Todoroki's dorm as soon as possible. He saw Todoroki holding Kaminari, crying, and bam unconscious Kaminari. Iida came in too. "IIDA CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!" Aizawa demanded

"YES DAD!" Iida said grabbing his phone. "Hey, hey, Shoto come here it's okay." Aizawa said grabbing Shoto into a hug. The whole time Todoroki cries into Aizawa's shoulder. Hizashi has to hold Todoroki from getting to Kaminari.

3 days later
"Hey Shoto you should come back to the dorms. You haven't got any sleep." Aizawa said as he tried to pull Shoto away. "I'm good...Kaminari's health is more important.." Todoroki said before he yawned and then fell asleep. Aizawa sighed and carried Todoroki and sat down. Rocking him back and forth. 'Wow he's not that heavy' Aizawa thought. Aizawa started to have flashbacks and remembered how small Shoto was when he first met him. Time flies so fast.

5 hours later. Shoto woke up in a room. Aizawa was next to him sleeping. "Aizawa Sensei?" Todoroki said. "Ah, your awake." Aizawa yawned. "Where am I?" Todoroki asked confused. "You fell asleep so me and Mic brought you home, your old room." Aizawa said with a small smile. Todoroki started shaking, which made Aizawa panic a bit. "Hey hey kid you okay?" Aizawa said. Todoroki hugged him crying. "I'm sorry. For running away 5 years ago..." Todoroki said as he choked between sobs. "It's okay kid...it's okay." Aizawa said as he hugged back.

"And you guys are doing this without me?!" Hizashi pouted as Aizawa and Shoto chuckled. Hizashi pouted for a bit then joined in the hug.